How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Wasn't feeling that bad in the day but I'm feeling desperate now. Uggh.

I hope this changes soon for you, Iris. Big hug!

Today, I feel loved and happy.

Thank you :hugs: it did!

I'm feeling happy today, which I haven't felt in such a long time I can't even recall the last time I was this serene. Hope it lasts a bit :')

I almost didn't go to work today, but I thought I could always leave early if I needed to. I felt angry and sad at one point and cried a little, but I was alone. I fought through it, and the chickens eventually cheered me up. I've decided to take a two day hiatus from speaking with my sister.

I was ok earlier, then some guy I know hugged me but it was not a appropriate hug, he made me feel disgusting, I feel filthy

may sound stupid, but it was not a good feeling,

In the shadows... I'm sorry that you had this experience today, truly, here is a hug to make you feel better. ((((((((In the shadows)))))))))). Remember that what you are going through leaves you terribly vulnerable, and to have somebody abuse that weakness is not fair. You must not forget it is not your fault, stay strong and true to yourself. You can quickly put this behind you by reminding yourself that you are on the right road to recovery and that the abusive hug is something he has to deal with, not you. I have read your earlier posts and you need a good friend to support you, hopefully you have one otherwise you can use this forum or pm me. It is not stupid to feel this way, don't believe it was your fault. Grow from this one step at a time.

Support and luv.

I was ok earlier, then some guy I know hugged me but it was not a appropriate hug, he made me feel disgusting, I feel filthy

may sound stupid, but it was not a good feeling,

In the shadows... I'm sorry that you had this experience today, truly, here is a hug to make you feel better. ((((((((In the shadows)))))))))). Remember that what you are going through leaves you terribly vulnerable, and to have somebody abuse that weakness is not fair. You must not forget it is not your fault, stay strong and true to yourself. You can quickly put this behind you by reminding yourself that you are on the right road to recovery and that the abusive hug is something he has to deal with, not you. I have read your earlier posts and you need a good friend to support you, hopefully you have one otherwise you can use this forum or pm me. It is not stupid to feel this way, don't believe it was your fault. Grow from this one step at a time.

Support and luv.

Thank you, i needed that encouragement , i saw him today and made sure i was on the opposite side of the room, it just brings back memories from the past abuse and it makes me feel disgusting, i appreciate your help,

Tired. Working overnights sucks.

Frustrated. I hate my job and the fact that I can never make enough money to get ahead and get my life on track.

Hopeful, yet scared. I've applied to a number of great jobs and I hate the feeling of being so hopeful I might land one of them because I'm just waiting to get smacked in the face with rejection.

Tired. Working overnights sucks.

Frustrated. I hate my job and the fact that I can never make enough money to get ahead and get my life on track.

Hopeful, yet scared. I've applied to a number of great jobs and I hate the feeling of being so hopeful I might land one of them because I'm just waiting to get smacked in the face with rejection.

Good luck with them! :hugs: