How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

I'm very tired, behind on my packing for a big trip to L.A. tomorrow, frustrated with my trainer, who gave me some church info I didn't ask for, and not in the mood to talk with my parents, who called anyway.

Just a weird day.

It has been a minute since I have been here on the forums.

I feel bad. So, so bad. Like a have such a heavy weight sitting on my shoulders. Though I am in a bad place, I do NOT feel like hurting myself. Others on the other hand, that remains to be seen ;).

I know how I came back here. I do. Now I just wish that things could be "normal" again.

Very low the past few days =(

I am sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do to help? I am good at listening and would like to find some way of helping you feel a bit brighter?

Irritated. By every single thing. And I know it...

I mean...why do people have to talk so loud..?

And why is everyone so darn happy...?

Ahh, I may be one of those happy people, but modern earth the exterior I'm not as happy as I might seem but I find that being cheerful helps me feel better.

I know what you mean about people talking loud though, it seems to happen to me like if I visit a coffee shop, settle down with ,y drink and then there's this really annoying person on the table next to me babbling on about nothing important!! I have moved tables before now when this has happened.

I feel sad, which is odd. I feel like my mother and I communicated well. I feel like I had a very fruitful Soul Collage session. The weather was good. I've been planning lots of travels out of town. I just have no clue why I am kind of blue. Amidst all the good stuff, there must be something I am ignoring.

Sometimes we can't put our finger on why we feel blue or sad. I suppose there isn't always a particular reason. Hopefully soon you,will be feeling a bit more upbeat.

This afternoon I felt kind of subdued, maybe unhappy even but I was having an ok day. The tonight watching a drama on TV, I cried. It was a bit that pulled at my heart strings. I suppose this really can happened to any one, any time......

I feel very sad today. All day. I usually can tell when my depression starts to poke its head out when I'm constantly tired, then the nightmares come. Now I'm sad and alone and I want a hug and I want my family to call me and tell me they love me. That's all I want.

I feel very sad today. All day. I usually can tell when my depression starts to poke its head out when I'm constantly tired, then the nightmares come. Now I'm sad and alone and I want a hug and I want my family to call me and tell me they love me. That's all I want.

((((((Hugs for JarrodM)))))))

Sore. I twisted my ankle playing netball this morning- got up at a normal hour and dragged myself there telling myself it would be good for me to get put and about and now my ankles the size of a tennis ball :no: .

Also feeling low, been feeling more empty over the past few days- lost interest in everything again.

Mentally, I'm great. My experience was traumatic but profoundly life-altering for the better. I'm a different guy than I was a year ago, more outgoing, more self-confident, in far better physical shape, new friends, etc. I look a lot better, lost weight, improved my physique, upgraded the quality of my wardrobe, not that I was a slouch before, since I am a white-collar professional who interacts routinely with clients. Bought some really great suits, etc. I now do quirky little things that make me happy, too - I'm now the dude who wears hiking boots, albeit upscale, with suit and tie, and I ditched the briefcase for a great Daypack from The North Face.

Physically, not great, trying to do some yard work, and the side effects, or what are suspected to be side effects, of lamictal are getting to me - weak, dizzy, nauseous, and tremor. So, I came in, sat down, had some Greek yogurt, took a break online, now I'm going back out. In a few hours, I'll put on my cycling gear and try to get in 20 miles before I go to bed - usually if I'm not feeling great, exercise helps as long as it doesn't involve bending.

My motto these days: "Forward"!!!!

Hmmmm, jarrod....families.... They can be a disappointment sometimes. But hey, don't forget that here on DF we are one big family of friends. Very understanding friends who like to help each other.

You get biiiiiig HUGS from me.......

Sad, hopeless.

Please don't be sad iceman, it makes me sad that you feel that way. Can I help?

Maybe just knowing I have thought about you today will help?

Remember this.... You are NOT hopeless. Absolutely not.

((((((((hugs for all of DF))))))))))))

From someone who is also trying to get back up there. It starts now! I'm gonna fight this thing, each and every time. No matter what.

The hugs are much appreciated ocean and I really like your fighting spirit.

Kick back at the darkness. Kick hard, really hard.

Sore. I twisted my ankle playing netball this morning- got up at a normal hour and dragged myself there telling myself it would be good for me to get put and about and now my ankles the size of a tennis ball :no: .

Also feeling low, been feeling more empty over the past few days- lost interest in everything again.

That's just typical. Must be very painful..... Scant reward for all your efforts..... Be kind to yourself now. You need time to recover.... Then once youre more mobile, You can address your lack of motivation. Edited by Tessar

((((((Hugs for JarrodM)))))))

Hmmmm, jarrod....families.... They can be a disappointment sometimes. But hey, don't forget that here on DF we are one big family of friends. Very understanding friends who like to help each other.

You get biiiiiig HUGS from me.......

Thank you. Even though it's electronic hugs, I feel happy that someone is listening.

Now that I know that I am depressed, I can start trying to figure out ways to get myself out of it.

Today I feel like I am surrendering from the anxiety and depression and have to start over again. I can't keep trying to be someone I am not, sometimes I can't be smiles, sometimes I can't be confident, sometimes I can't be social, sometimes I have to accept defeat, but that's the only way to start to change, accepting so it can be worked with and start to feel better.

I feel like I have let go of my good habits, not consistent with my medication, this has led to so much anxiety and depression that I didn't expect. I feel like I need to start making better choices. Why do I hurt myself this way? I know it will hurt in the long run, but in someway it is what I know. Where's the button that turns off the negativity, self doubt and useless fears?

I actually feel okay. I broke up with someone on Saturday. Let's just say it wasn't very nice the way that I did it. But I had my reasons to do it. I wasn't getting what I wanted/my needs met.

So I'm doing okay.

I'm just excited that we got our new kitten. I'm looking forward to playing with her, petting her and loving her. My daughter is so excited to have a cat again.

I still miss our other cat, she was the greatest, I never realized how much joy she brought in my life until she passed away. Fluffy would be happy that we got a new cat..(My daughter named the cat)