How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

I fell ok, went to buy a few stuff, think I'm gonna stop D; anyway being in public just get worse. always feel hated I don't know why its like there is a secret group in the whole tonwn I don't get it, it is lets hate the ugly girl? maybe there is someone who look like me with a bad reputation cuz I can't explain it... anyway I hope to do my workout tonight I am glad my room is clean for once :P:P but for how long.........

I'm lonely. I'm slipping into old habits. And the bad thoughts are coming into my mind. But I will not do what they are telling me to do. Once I go to bed and get some sleep I"ll be fine. I think it's just because I've been off work for a few days and haven't had contact with people...

I`m feeling really low today.Easter was not a good day for me.We had a family gathering(that wasn`t the problem).I just felt like staying in bed and being away from people.I couldn`t stand noise.It felt like it was amplified in my head.Right now I feel like I`d like to curl up in ball and disappear.I just feel so sad and lonely.

Feel run down and tired, like I might be coming down with something. After feeling really good for a couple of weeks, I now feel a bit depressed again; maybe a little afraid that my meds are no longer working after six weeks.

I just ate a king size twix bar :verysad3:

Oh starla, try not to beat yourself up because of that. Did you know that chocolate is known to lift one's mood and it contains some beneficial antioxidants as well? :smile:

I'm feeling so woozy. I've been lying on my acupressure mat several times today and it always makes me so relaxed I fall asleep. I'm hopelessly hooked on it and especially treating my stomach area feels sooo good!

Edited by NorthernStar

I couldn't make myself take the aforementioned needed nap, but whenI did go to sleep,it was a reasonable hour, and I slept very heavily. Unfortunately, today, I have a sore throat and am not inclined to either go out and pay a bill or do grocery shopping. Hopefully tomorrow is quite better.

I am feeling so sad. I miss my cat, I am also feeling a little disconnected today. I miss having that unconditional love from my pet. I didn't realize how much help it was.

I am feeling like I need to cry, and then regroup.

Hopefully I can adopt another cat soon, not to replace but to add I guess.