How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

I am ready to be done with this month. I've had nothing but pain and nausea almost all month. I'm nauseous now and today tintinus decided to make my life miserable. I don't know why but these past few days have been horrible. It comes and goes, one ear or both then just stops. I'm quitting all caffeine this week to see if it'll help. My hearing is still very sensitive and my music is never loud. I don't know why this happens other than stress and fatigue. I'm ready to feel better, all this is driving me to tears.

Oh no. Tinitus is terrible. I went through a lot of testing and my hearing is better than most people my age, yet I constantly have a soft rushing kind of sound in my head. It gets worse the more I focus on it. 

For me it helps to push my entire consciousness to the front of my face. It sounds weird, but the further "I" am away from the "source" of the sound, the better it gets. 

Luckily mine is soft and since I've stopped obsessing over it potentially ruining my life as a musician I can live with it. What does yours sound like? 

It's like a tiny bell ringing in my ear periodically. It isn't a constant noise.

Very detached from my workplace. One staff has been snooty towards me. She loves sucking up to the boss who is equally immature. Since stepping down from another job, I'm anxious to get out of this office and transfer to a new job I applied on. I'm detaching from this place before I know whether I got the new job. Need to stay cool no matter what's going on around me.

I know how you feel.  I'm crabby a lot.  It seems like every day I'm arguing with somebody.  It's like I'm on the Jerry Springer show.  That cat jumping is like my dog when he tries to jump on the couch.  I remember when my old cat tried to jump on the couch once but he forgot to jump and just ran full tilt into the couch.

Hopeless, helpless and in pain.

JJ

I'm really sorry JJ. As a veteran of many battles with dental issues, I know of what you speak.

Thanks JD.  Your support means a lot to me.  I'm sorry you've dealt with this also.

My dental health is the only thing in my life that makes me feel this way.  I try my hardest and it doesn't make a difference.  Why bother trying anymore?  I think genetics are against me.

JJ

Edited by SFChristianGirl

JJ

I'm really sorry JJ. As a veteran of many battles with dental issues, I know of what you speak.

Thanks JD.  Your support means a lot to me.  I'm sorry you've dealt with this also.

My dental health is the only thing in my life that makes me feel this way.  I try my hardest and it doesn't make a difference.  Why bother trying anymore?  I think genetics are against me.

JJ

There's a general belief out there that the British have bad teeth. Well, I'm living proof (my dad's family came from England).

I've got a mouth full of crowns, fillings, and even a bridge.

JJ

JJ

There's a general belief out there that the British have bad teeth. Well, I'm living proof (my dad's family came from England).

I've got a mouth full of crowns, fillings, and even a bridge.

I'm sorry you've gone through all that.  It's the tooth with the temporary crown that's driving me crazy with pain.  I have the appointment on Friday.  I hope I can wait that long.

I'm adopted, so I don't know much of my history.  I do know I'm full German.  Maybe we have bad teeth too.

JJ