How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

I feel much better today. Saturday mornings are the worst for my depression. I begged off my Saturday night plans and everything. But today, at church I ran into an old friend and his wife and they're such nice people. We had a nice chat. And my sister invited me for supper and I feel like going which is a good sign.

I am ready to be done with this month. I've had nothing but pain and nausea almost all month. I'm nauseous now and today tintinus decided to make my life miserable. I don't know why but these past few days have been horrible. It comes and goes, one ear or both then just stops. I'm quitting all caffeine this week to see if it'll help. My hearing is still very sensitive and my music is never loud. I don't know why this happens other than stress and fatigue. I'm ready to feel better, all this is driving me to tears.

I am ready to be done with this month. I've had nothing but pain and nausea almost all month. I'm nauseous now and today tintinus decided to make my life miserable. I don't know why but these past few days have been horrible. It comes and goes, one ear or both then just stops. I'm quitting all caffeine this week to see if it'll help. My hearing is still very sensitive and my music is never loud. I don't know why this happens other than stress and fatigue. I'm ready to feel better, all this is driving me to tears.

Oh no. Tinitus is terrible. I went through a lot of testing and my hearing is better than most people my age, yet I constantly have a soft rushing kind of sound in my head. It gets worse the more I focus on it. 

For me it helps to push my entire consciousness to the front of my face. It sounds weird, but the further "I" am away from the "source" of the sound, the better it gets. 

Luckily mine is soft and since I've stopped obsessing over it potentially ruining my life as a musician I can live with it. What does yours sound like?