How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Today I feel exhausted. I'm upset with myself for not being able to maintain my energy level. I guess I have to face it that I need my down time. Its ok to have one of those days to just do nothing, maybe cry a little and say its ok to have just an ok day.

My job of helping this little girl has been getting so stressful lately because I cannot get through to her lately. I feel like when I'm at work I'm focussing all of my time on her, when I go home i am focussing all my time on my daughter and now I'm Kaput.

Sick day tomorrow?

Pretty alright. After being depressed all these years I've forgotten how to feel happy - and I still don't feel "happy". But I know things are going well. I've held down my job for just a bit over a month now, I'm starting to get along well with my colleagues and I'm feeling positive that I might actually be able to cope with and hold this job down. Now that I'm working and earning money I no longer have to live below the poverty line. It feels good to wear new clothes instead of walking around in my old holed up rags, it feels good helping my mum out with the rent and helping her pay for other things - I'm really seeing a positive change in her mood and it's helping me too. When she's happy, well... I feel better. I know people say money wont solve your problems, but for me it really has. I give money to my mum, and whenever my sisters need a hand financially I've been able to help out. I've paid off my debts and things are just really on the up, the best they've been since, well, ever! I'm seeing a psychiatrist on a regular basis now, I'm taking my medications without fail, I'm eating well, sleeping pretty well, and I have enough energy to do what needs doing.

In the back of my mind I'm worried the depression will return. But right now I'm stable, able to work, and just living in the moment. :)

Not so good really. I feel rubbish physically and I saw my counsellor this a.m and though she is lovely, it's the stuff I have to talk about that gets to me so I feel a bit all over the place too. :-(

I'm getting really upset. I've quit smoking now for almost a month (YAY ME!!!), but the insomnia is pretty bad. And now my chest hurts like hell. I know it's all a side effect of quitting, but I'm so tired and sore.

Other than the little bit of sleep that I've been getting and the sore chest, everything seems to be going good! I would be much happier if I could just get a full sleep.

Good on you for quitting man!

As for me, I feel alright. A little bit tired, finished work late tonight and have an early shift tomorrow so I'm not going to get the best nights sleep, never mind that my meds make me restless... But hey, that's life.

Like a yo-yo. Down up down up. trying to face my fears in between. Using fears to avoid the real problems. Lacking self confidence, ashamed, sad.

On a positive note, I feel like towards the end of the day, I did manage to sway myself to think more positive and not get so overwhelmed over something.