How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

hungry and tired, very cold, stupid school I dress warm but my finger are cold. I know they are doing budget cut but come on. I hate waking up early for someone else, my teeth are hurting from biting in anger and I havent done much studying well none at all. I feel so cold all the time and the electric bill is very high I get too distracted when trying to do my C.V I think im gonna order a club sandwich random random I know

Was feeling great yesterday, even today at the early hrs of the morning.. but the second I sleep it's like the roll of a die; 90% downtime, 10% up. Ridiculous. Doesn't help that I'm still waiting on a reply over email that's almost a week old now. Shoulda figured.

I've been feeling the same way --- when i sleep during the day i feel bad for wasting the day. But i try to remind myself that my down time is not by choice and it's my body telling me to --slow down n rest to ease the excruciating feelings of depression

Demotivated. Wanting class to be done so I can have a break. I need an environment change, want to get out of town on a roadtrip.

You and me both ---- somewhere nice and warm with nothing to worry about

Pretty crummy. I'm emotionally exhausted from crying over my break up. It's been less than 48 hours and I've already cried 3 times.

((((((((SFCGirl))))))))) hang in there i know it's tough

Kind of an odd day emotionally. I woke up in a sulk, kind of wanting to cry, and I still haven't completely shaken that off. What's odd is that I cannot for the life of me pin it on anything in particular. As well, when my mother came today, we argued a bit. She was very upfront, though, that she had not slept well, and she gets very irritable when certain health conditions aren't met.

I slept OK last night, but I napped for a very long time today.

Today is an emotional mystery. I hope the whole week isn't this way, but I fear it might be.

I'm in a BAD mood. I'm not sure why. I'm not feeling all that great--some kind of stomach distress--but my mind is out of kilter today as well.

Edited by JD4010

I'm in a BAD mood. I'm not sure why. I'm not feeling all that great--some kind of stomach distress--but my mind is out of kilter today as well.

JD's allowed to have bad days, hope your stomach settles. Fresh ginger and honey in tea is really good to calm the belly.