How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Moving like a snail. I went back on a no-wheat diet...and also am cutting way back on sugar and all other carbs. I did this a few years ago and within a week, started feeling better (including my mood). Within 3 weeks, I'd lost weight.

I can eat any protein I want, or berries, or nuts, or veggies...but I just don't eat wheat and other grains.

Check out wheatbelly dot com. The diet was formulated by a cardiologist and it is very effective--and very healthy.

Edited by SufferInSilence

Could not wake up this morning and missed a team meeting - called in sick. I never have trouble sleeping (thankfully) it's the need for naps (I am exhausted by 2:30 PM) and the trouble I have waking up in the morning. Therapist thinks I should go to a sleep clinic to see about the quality of sleep I am getting. I wonder if the meds cause poor sleep - I am going to research this right now.

I am worried about calling in sick after the meeting was over. You just never know how frothing angry my boss is? But overall, am feeling OK. Great date last night. Terrific girl, it seems (though, it was only the 2nd date, so, best not get ahead of myself lol).

I know what you mean salparadise132. I think going to a sleep doctor would be a good idea. I went to one a couple of weeks ago and they did a sleep study. For some reason I was getting very shallow and frequently interrupted sleep. The doc prescribed a medication for me and I've been on it for 3 days now. It seems to be helping.

My bladder is spasming right now, which is debilitating, but most of the day has been quite good. Cool weather, no rain. Took a short road trip in a Fiat 500, which was rather interesting. Never knew I could close to fit in that kind of car. But it was comfy! Also a badly needed grocery trip.

Could not wake up this morning and missed a team meeting - called in sick. I never have trouble sleeping (thankfully) it's the need for naps (I am exhausted by 2:30 PM) and the trouble I have waking up in the morning. Therapist thinks I should go to a sleep clinic to see about the quality of sleep I am getting. I wonder if the meds cause poor sleep - I am going to research this right now.

I am worried about calling in sick after the meeting was over. You just never know how frothing angry my boss is? But overall, am feeling OK. Great date last night. Terrific girl, it seems (though, it was only the 2nd date, so, best not get ahead of myself lol).

Go on as many dates as you can handle, I sure am. I'm really having to learn what it is to date, keeping expectations low and going on as many as I can to meet the right guy.