How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Empty, hopeless, unhappy inside, anxious and trapped. I have been back at work for two days after three weeks of leave. It is not nice, the work pressure is high and I cannot get out of here easily. I cannot go into detail due to the nature of my job, so I will leave it there. I thought about the big S a lot today but I just cannot bring myself to doing it. Reading the other posts on this thread makes me feel like I am not alone by feeling so horrible inside, so somehow I take that as I positive. I must learn to realize that there are millions of people far worse off than I am, but somehow that is just a statistic that does not take my emotional turmoil away.

Empty, hopeless, unhappy inside, anxious and trapped. I have been back at work for two days after three weeks of leave. It is not nice, the work pressure is high and I cannot get out of here easily. I cannot go into detail due to the nature of my job, so I will leave it there. I thought about the big S a lot today but I just cannot bring myself to doing it. Reading the other posts on this thread makes me feel like I am not alone by feeling so horrible inside, so somehow I take that as I positive. I must learn to realize that there are millions of people far worse off than I am, but somehow that is just a statistic that does not take my emotional turmoil away.

Hang in there, mate. You must know, as we all do, that you can never accurately assess the worst storm until it has passed.

I know that's not particularly helpful either, but it's something to think about during the worst of times.

Anxious about my appointment with the pdoc today. I've waited months for this appointment, and now I'm having anxiety about going. It couldn't be coming at a better time though, because I've had a few really bad days recently.

Not well. Actually broke down and cried for several hours at work, and texted my brother to complain about how miserable I feel (which is not something I usually do. In fact, I have never done this before). Have a headache now. Oh well, the day is over. 3 more to go

Not well. Actually broke down and cried for several hours at work, and texted my brother to complain about how miserable I feel (which is not something I usually do. In fact, I have never done this before). Have a headache now. Oh well, the day is over. 3 more to go

sounds to me like u should be proud of yourself as you especially for trying something new and for coping with your emotions. That must have been really difficult. Hugs to you coz you deserve them.

I feel scared and emotionally exhausted. Had to took a few day break from here as I was so low. Trying to activate myself again, in order to I have something more meaningful to do than dwelling on my thoughts.

oh no sorry to hear that northern star. Here's all my good thoughts and encouragement wending their way to you. You say such kind things to everyone here.... Now it's our turn to support you.

Anxious about my appointment with the pdoc today. I've waited months for this appointment, and now I'm having anxiety about going. It couldn't be coming at a better time though, because I've had a few really bad days recently.

Now I feel like crap after talking with the doctor. He was very condescending, and didn't seem to like how I answered any of the questions he asked.

I am feeling pretty good. No news is good news right? I have been crocheting a lot. I am just learning and actually kind of suck at it but my doggy still proudly wore the scarf I made her. I am now working on a kinda awful blankie. I am making various sized squares than I plan to attach into a blankie. The person I am making it for requested it so why not right?

Tomorrow I get my yummy coffee drink from Starbucks tomorrow.It is my yummy treat that I give myself. It is a way to spoil myself.

I feel upset because I believe that something important was
overlooked and I spoke up about it. I am torn between saving a
relationship or standing up for what is right.

I
am used to feeling guilty for standing up for what's right because of
the reactions from others. Now I want to change that. i want to be
able to say "what about"....and feel right about it.

I'm confused. I'm hurt, I'm saddened, I'm proud, I'm tired, I'm scared.

I feel scared and emotionally exhausted. Had to took a few day break from here as I was so low. Trying to activate myself again, in order to I have something more meaningful to do than dwelling on my thoughts.

oh no sorry to hear that northern star. Here's all my good thoughts and encouragement wending their way to you. You say such kind things to everyone here.... Now it's our turn to support you.

Thank you so much for your kind words Tessar! I'm almost in tears now, I get moved very easily.

At the moment I'm a tad nervous, since I'm gonna see a dentist tomorrow morning. Haven't seen one for two years, so it's about time now. Besides I got a small lump in my gums two weeks ago. As it hasn't disappeared yet, I need to have checked it out sooner than later.

Tired, slightly cranky. I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days and on top of that, my body decided to do its girly thing. (We're back to every two weeks? Really?)

I'm also slowly coming to terms with the fact that in mere weeks I will be moving across the country. It's not offical yet, but it's 99% certain at this point.