How Do You Feel Today #31

Trace

Time for a new thread, last few from the last one. Oops let the last one get too long due to holidays :)

All better. But I'm still in dinner mode, which is not good. I need to shed weight. Nice birthday dinner for my father, though.

The guilt has now been replaced by pure rage.........

I'm feeling a tad fluish (is that even a proper adjective, LOL). I really wouldn't want to become sick, so hopefully it's a wrong call. The last time I had flu was in November 2011.

A bit under the weather, fatigue, sad, and questioning

I feel ok I guess ...I need to stop being online often, and always get offended and upset over some random comment or post this get on my mind for the rest of the day

Restless.. Tomorrow will be the start of the first week where things will undoubtedly go wrong.

I'm ok, have peace and quiet in my house for the first time in a month.

I'm ok and anxious...today its back to uni, but my class choice are not clear, I want to delete some, I still have a week to see if there will be more place, I hope so I really hope so. would have loved to take the winter semester off, plus today I am waiting for my final accounting result, I hope I pass with a good grade....plus I have a lot to do...the school website seem to be down arghhh I wonder if it will be worth it to go to the supermarket,,,,

I feel like one side of my head has turned into a brick. It's been like this for well over a month now. It makes it hard to think and concentrate. Like my depression has been condensed into one side of my head. So I can function, but I feel as though I'm functioning at half capacity. Still, this is an improvement and I feel like there's more room to improve... Though last night was bad.

I'm ok I guess, didn't sleep well with the treatment in my hair...yesterday I reactivated my FB account, not because I couldn't live with out it, because well I had 2 of my friend who keep in touch with me, I guess they prefer this over hotmail, msn etc plus I don't have an unlimited plan for my cellphone can't use it to much. would be silly to lose contact to the only 2 people who are still talking to me....even tho its not often. I realized how lonely I have become over the past 3 year! back in college I would have my own little gang even tho some of them was Biotchy still I had people to talk with... oh I received my final result and I passed with a B- but still I though I did a lot worse in the final exam but it was not too bad, so this semester was ok I guess. plus I hope today would be beginning of a healthier lifestyle.

I'm alright. I got my meds adjusted so i'm thankful for that. I'm not waking up with chills and sweats anymore, felt nauseous this morning but probably b/c I ate too much last night. I desperately need a new pair of jeans. I've always had hard time finding ones that fit. I'm feeling a little fragile, need to find some inner strength. Work tonight so that will keep my mind occupied for a little while at least.

I had a good session with my therapist yesterday.He is encouraging me to try to go back to school.I think it`s a good idea.I am a bit nervous about it though.I don`t want to fail again.I`m also afraid of the stress of it.I`m also afraid that one of my meds have stopped working.I guess I feel scared and frustrated.I`m really also trying not to self harm.I`ve been feeling triggered lately.I`m trying to hold on.

I'm ok I guess, still reading news and comm enter got me frustrated this morning, I think I'll stop...anyway going to work today, still disappointed with the class I have, there is still a few day left... Yesterday I was the first time I ate healthy, I was at my calorie goal, I hope its go on like this... Felt great this morning. just need to exercise... tonight perhaps