What Are You Doing? #8

Trace

Trying to write something :computer:
I guess I'll see if it's any good or not.

6 years ago I started a story called 'Eternity' and only really made it through the prologue and first chapter (through two points of view). I like the original concept I was going for, and have decided to restart it. For once this one won't be on fanfiction, but fictionpress (like its predecessor).

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to music. Trying to take a nap so my head will stop hurting so much. Felt like complete crap the last couple of days. Insomnia has reared its ugly head quite forcefully this time. I woke up Sunday at about 1:30pm and couldn't sleep that night or Monday night. I microslept through the second half hour of my last class on Tuesday and managed to get 1.5 hours of sleep in 30 minute segments last night. I took a 50 minute nap in the library today (technically yesterday) and naturally woke up even more tired, so I drove home and tried to take another but couldn't. So in the past 84.5 hours I've gotten (assuming I slept a solid 30 minutes in biochem which I didn't) just under 3 hours of sleep. It's hard to think. If I can't take a nap, I'm just going to down a small handful (like 6) of generic advil (that seriously probably won't be enough to make me feel any relief, as it usually takes two handfuls (like 12) over a couple hours, which is why I hate generic brands of medicine), drink a mountain dew, and study anyway. I just know it would be easier and I'd retain more if I could rest a little bit, but resting to get energy back takes a couple hours anyway. Still nowhere near my highschool or IIT records lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Putting new books onto my Kobo... hopefully something that I'm interested in. I don't seem to have the concentration to read lately. I go through these moods. Also listening to music and planning on going to bed and watching some shows that I'd recorded.