What Are You Proud Of Today?

Rainahblue

Found a way to rescue a little bug from the winter. Apparently the species is not capable of overwintering. If they are born in the winter its just bad luck. This one is going to get a little home, food and water until Winter passes and then I will release him back into the wild.

Found a way to rescue a little bug from the winter. Apparently the species is not capable of overwintering. If they are born in the winter its just bad luck. This one is going to get a little home, food and water until Winter passes and then I will release him back into the wild.

That's a biggie. Good for you. :)

My weekend so far.

I joined a local astronomy club a couple of weeks ago, and ventured out to a star party they conducted for a group of local 6th and 7th grade science students.

I was welcomed, was able to contribute some muscle power (helping set up) and some knowledge.

I have a couple of decent telescopes that I'll try to bring to their next event, next weekend. They had sat in the closet the past few years (depression, remember!?), but seem to be in good working order. The group seems anxious to see them - one is a binocular telescope, and the other is a 12.5" reflector.

Making an effort!

• 4 weeks later...