What Are You Proud Of Today?

Rainahblue

I know this is going to sound silly but I'm proud of myself for being able to sleep in, well just lay in bed and not have my mind going at a million miles per hour so I'd have to get out of bed and calm down..

I've been laying here now for 1.5hrs and it feels incredible to be able to do this without my mind going crazy. I've just kissed my boyfriend goodbye as he's gone to work and I'm just laying here calmly, no panics, no hundreds of questions running around, no panic... Just calm as anything, enjoying listening to breakfast radio.

God I hope this is the start of a calm me coming out.... please make it so.

As a measure of how an important change this is.. It must be well over 10 years since I've been able to do this.

Edited by katersbee

I journalled, did my laundry and didn't self harm

I did my laundry too today :smilingteeth: it took forever because I have been putting it off for over a week so there was A LOT to wash, also didn't self medicate or abuse my meds..

good on ya :)

yeah I did my laundry because I ran out of underwear.... lol

I helped a brother with a philosophy paper. It was difficult and stressful but I did not have an anxiety attack once. Unlike what some of the others did today . . . I did not do my laundry. I feel a little guilty about it though. Maybe Monday. LOL.

Despite feeling inadequate at work, I've realized that I'm doing everything I can to get healthy and stay healthy. I've made committments to take my medications, go to all my appointments and to go to TMS each week. That's the best I can do. So, I caught myself doing self talk that promotes good mental health.