What Was The Last Movie(S) You Saw, And What Did You Think Of It? #2

Trace

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 8:42 PM, Mark250 said:

I'd say you could just about get away with skipping the original, but will have a lesser experience for it. The original is well worth watching, though.

Yes I agree. Having seen the first Blade Runner and seeing the 2049 one will make more sense otherwise you'll walk out feeling disappointed or not getting it.

I plan on seeing it again :grinning:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Lady Mozzer said:

Isle Of Dogs. I thought it was very good. My Mom and nieces both thought it was a good movie too.

*high fives @Lady Mozzer. We saw it just last week! I really enjoyed it. So did my husband. I thought it was beautiful and heartbreaking at times. Funny at other times.

We rented "Cedar Rapids," a funnier and sweeter movie than we thought it would be. It stars Ed Helms as a straight-arrow (sort of) insurance agent who has to go to major insurance conference in Cedar Rapids--where a prestigious award is to be given.

On 4/16/2018 at 7:31 PM, Dolphin2013 said:

*high fives @Lady Mozzer. We saw it just last week! I really enjoyed it. So did my husband. I thought it was beautiful and heartbreaking at times. Funny at other times.

We rented "Cedar Rapids," a funnier and sweeter movie than we thought it would be. It stars Ed Helms as a straight-arrow (sort of) insurance agent who has to go to major insurance conference in Cedar Rapids--where a prestigious award is to be given.

Thanks Dolphin2013. I thought the same things about the movie.

• 2 weeks later...