Sign in to follow this  
Trace

What Was The Last Movie(S) You Saw, And What Did You Think Of It? #2

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 8:42 PM, Mark250 said:

I'd say you could just about get away with skipping the original, but will have a lesser experience for it. The original is well worth watching, though.

Yes I agree. Having seen the first Blade Runner and seeing the 2049 one will make more sense otherwise you'll walk out feeling disappointed or not getting it.

I plan on seeing it again :grinning:

Saw two good movies recently. M***** on the Orient Express was a fun who-dun-it with a conclusion I didn't see coming. Wonder was really moving and even exceeded my expectations; I encourage everyone to see it!

I saw Thor: Ragnarok in theaters with my dad and brother a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to like it (it sounds so silly), but it was really fun to get into.

51 minutes ago, Lady Mozzer said:

Isle Of Dogs. I thought it was very good. My Mom and nieces both thought it was a good movie too.

*high fives @Lady Mozzer. We saw it just last week! I really enjoyed it. So did my husband. I thought it was beautiful and heartbreaking at times. Funny at other times.

We rented "Cedar Rapids," a funnier and sweeter movie than we thought it would be. It stars Ed Helms as a straight-arrow (sort of) insurance agent who has to go to major insurance conference in Cedar Rapids--where a prestigious award is to be given.

On 4/16/2018 at 7:31 PM, Dolphin2013 said:

*high fives @Lady Mozzer. We saw it just last week! I really enjoyed it. So did my husband. I thought it was beautiful and heartbreaking at times. Funny at other times.

We rented "Cedar Rapids," a funnier and sweeter movie than we thought it would be. It stars Ed Helms as a straight-arrow (sort of) insurance agent who has to go to major insurance conference in Cedar Rapids--where a prestigious award is to be given.

Thanks Dolphin2013. I thought the same things about the movie.

An old film Desert Commandos (from 1967 I believe) it was amazing. An interesting story about elite World War 2 era special forces soldiers during the North African campaign.