What Was The Last Movie(S) You Saw, And What Did You Think Of It? #2

Trace

Suffragettes - I thought it was excellent, it was a wonderful and moving portrayal of the struggle that Mrs Pankhurst and the women of the Suffragette Movement had to fight to get the right to vote for women in the UK.

Touched With Fire~It`s about two bipolar people meet in a hospital and fall in love.They are both writers and one of thinks of their illness as a gift because lots of great artists were also thought to be bipolar.He soon convinces the girl he falls in love that that is true.Anyway I thought the movie was good but it reminded be of being ill especially when they were in their depressive lows.But it was a good movie.

Then I saw the new Tarzan movie and it was entertaining.

Open Range.  I LOVE a good Western, and this one (which I've seen many times) is in my top 10 western favorites.  It's a poignant tale of regret, redemption and standing up for those you love and what you believe in.  It also has one of the best gunfights I've ever seen in a movie.

(Besides, I have this thing for cowboys.  Yee-Haaaa!)

47 minutes ago, evalynn said:

Watched Inside Out with my husband. I wasn't sure where they were going with it at some points, but it was cute.

Loved it.

It actually helped me understand how my kid's brain works and why they get into tantrums. I mean, apart from the tiny Lewis Black inside them.

Peace

On 7/15/2016 at 4:59 AM, Epictetus said:

"The Stepford Wives".  It was eerie.

The original? I've only seen the Matthew Broderick one.

The only movie I've seen since Samurai Cop was Batman Forever which is one of my go-to background films I can enjoy again and again. There's certainly films I think higher of but BF is fun and easy-going.

The Lady in the Van.  I thought Maggie Smith was pretty good as a crabby homeless woman and I felt like she portrayed the character well.  The male lead character was very weird and difficult to understand his motives and thoughts.  He wasn't relatable at all.

Ponya :happy: it came up in conversation and I was like "hey I remember that movie, why has it been so long

since I last watched it" , have always loved it. The artwork is beautiful, charming story, wonderful music, they even called her Brunhilde #Ilovewagner 

The Night Before. 

starring Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 

Christmas movie about 3 best friends going around New York on Christmas Eve. It was pretty funny. But also made me sad because i don't really have any friends and am always lonely during the holidays.