What Was The Last Movie(S) You Saw, And What Did You Think Of It? #2

Trace

Just saw The Hobbit today. I loved that they sang 'chip the glasses crack the plates' but was disappointed they didn't include the goblins song when they get caught in the trees. Also I thought the fighting was a bit overdone and sometimes cheesy but overall great movie!

This weekend I watched Catwoman, literally the worst film I have ever seen. Everything about it is utterly incompetant.

I also watched The Lodger, a silent film from the lat 20's by Hitchcock. It was pretty good, as far as silent films go, and you can tell Hitchcock was very very good even then.

I just watched an a movie from the 1960's called "Panic in the Year Zero." It was directed and stared Ray Milland. Movie was about life after a nuclear war. Not too bad really. Milland plays a kind of "Clint Eastwood" type of character. I never saw him play a role like that.

Don`t judge me.I was up very late on thursday working on my Christmas presents.I`ve kind of been avoiding Christmas movies but I watched A Very Brady Christmas.Cheesy of course but in a good way.When I was a kid I used to really like watching Brady Bunch re runs.Doesn`t everyone want their problems solved in 30 minutes?Anyway it`s good to watch positive things sometimes.Everyone likes a happy ending don`t they?I really love kitshy stuff!lol

I was looking at movies for the TV and saw "Prayers For Bobby". It´s with Sigourney Weaver about the gay rights crusader Mary Griffith. It´s quite good and explain lots of issues for people who have gay children and have problems coming to terms with it. I recommend it.

I saw Les Mis today,and it was amazing: beautiful, tragic, epic, etc. The musical is one of my favorities, which I've had the fortune to see live twice, and I thought the movie held up very well. Only....now I can't get the sad story out of my head. :verysad3:

Still, I highly recommend it if you are a fan of great acting, good singing, and tragically beautiful stories.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched an old favorite Pretty in Pink.It`s one of my favorite movies.It has an excellent soundtrack.I just loved Molly Ringwald`s style in this movie.I loved that she was a creative,smart girl.I think a lot of us artsy-crafty girls love this movie.I just thought it was so cool that she created her own style.Anyway it`s really a sentimental favorite of mine.