Donate Now Read more... ×
Trace

What Was The Last Movie(S) You Saw, And What Did You Think Of It? #2

Time for a new thread, last few from the last one:

It was an old movie with the words "Wax Museum" in the title. It wasn't the Vincent Price movie. I fell asleep ten minutes into it. LOL

The constant gardener, it lost my interest within the first 5 minutes, so I kept it on and did something else, then it got interesting for about 5 minutes, somewhere near the end, but that was short lived.

Ralph Fiennes is FINE, but the movie was interminable.

I've watched Thor three times this week, my IQ may be lower but I don't really mind.

Watched Paranormal Activity 4 last night - Don't bother - it was utter rubbish lol

Oh, yeah, lol, they are awful those Paranormal Activity movies.

I've watched loads of films recently (way too much time on my hands)...

Strawdogs....not great

Paranormal Activity4....silly+jumpy

Human Centipede2.....utterly wrong on every conceivable level

I'm watching 'tomorrow when the war began' on tv right now, it's keeping my mind off things a bit

I liked it.. now I want to read the books

Soul-killer came home with a couple of movies from the Red Box, as she is often prone to do. I saw exactly three minutes of the first movie she chose, a movie I can not name here as the subject matter is not appropriate for the forum. The glow emanating from my opinion of the movie was rather dull.

The last movie I saw before that was the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the kids. Good movie.

I watched The Maltese Falcon, and it was really good. Everything was great. Humphrey Bogart was smart and sharp as Sam Spade, and the other actors were excellent as well. The directing was awesome, too, apparently John Huston's first? I may be wrong about that. Anyway, the look of the film was incredible, maybe what some think of as film noir, all shadows and contrasts and angles. Smart and clever, I can't think of anything I didn't like about it.

Even if you aren't a fan of old black and white films, I'd recommend seeing this one.

For the very first time, I went and watched a movie by myself today. I was the only person in the theater, which was kind of nice! The movie, however, was not as I expected. I watched 'Flight'.

Recently watched Star Trek 3: The Search for Spock. haven't seen it for years so I forgot a lot of what was going on. I thought the writing wasn't as tight as it could have been.

Me and my big sis and niece and nephew and cousin went to a Twilight marathon on Thursday.The last movie of course Breaking Dawn 2.I must say it was pretty good.They were right the last movie was the best.If you enjoy the Twilight series I highly recommend it.

Last week I saw both Skyfall and Cloud Atlas (as a reason to get out of a bad home environment), and they were both interesting movies. Cloud Atlas had a lot going on and was difficult to follow under the circumstances- I think if I'd been going to see the movie under normal circumstances it may have been different, but since I was upset and looking to be distracted, it was a bit complex and all over the place for my addled mind to follow. Skyfall was simpler, and enjoyable all around. Plus, who doesn't like a good action movie from time to time?

The part one of the Twilight movies, breaking dawn I think it was. Same story, same people, same fights, with a little bit extra to try and keep it interesting. Predictable, but still stupidly interesting to watch.

Moonrise Kingdom and I loved it. I think it's Wes Anderson's sweetest movie.. I think it's my favorite Anderson film after The Royal Tenenbaums.

Edited by Veruca

I watched Couples Retreat because my sister wanted to. Horrible movie, but may have fallen in love with the red-head. Beautiful...

Oh and Jason Bateman was solid

Last movie I watched that was good? 21 grams. Made me cry.

The Last two hours of "Gone With The Wind". I really enjoyed it. I may have to pull out the whole film and watch it. Right now I am watching the 1949 version of "Little Women" It's my favorite adaption of the book.