What Really Bugs You #6

Trace

I've just turned on my ipod after not using it for a while and it says 'iPod is disabled try again in 23,566,366 minutes!  WT :censored: !  Time to google :computer:

LOL That's insane. May as well be: "iPod is disabled, try again when the next ice age hits". Or "iPod is disabled...try again when...you know what, this iPod is screwed, just go buy another one". 

The freakin huge horse flys.

They relentlessly prey on my poor horses so much so that the horses run around but to no avail.

When i go outside to work the freakin flys try their best to prey on me too! Dang it hurts when they bite..... evil little creatures 

It bugs me when you let the lady behind you go ahead of you in the grocery store line because she only has a few items and she doesn't say Thank you.  It's two words...just say it. Just ******* say, "Thank you."

I usually just say 'you're welcome' anyway, it might make them feel guilty.

I've probably posted this 3 or 4 times on here but the thing that bugs me to nooooo end are SLOW drivers!

I mean go the dang speed limit at least! And also get out of the left lane! Left lane is for passing, not driving like a grandma.

Seriously, I can understand why ppl get road rage...