What Really Bugs You #6

Trace

People who think they are sensitive and yet have little insight into the differences between people and therefore judge everyone according to their specific world. Expectation that everyone should find what is easy for them easy and what is difficult for them difficult.

my electric bill… they tack on a"winter charge fee"… it has nothing to do with what I used… they certainly don't tack on a "summer, spring or fall charge fee" why don't they just call it what it is: a utility robbery

People who take selfies and purse their lips out ...this looks so stupid, especially when guys do it...

My sister and her bf (18) came over and he was showing me some pics He had taken of himself on his phone. Every single shot he was doin the duck lips... I was screaming in my head "NOooooooo Moreeeeeeee!"

People who take selfies and purse their lips out ...this looks so stupid, especially when guys do it...

My sister and her bf (18) came over and he was showing me some pics He had taken of himself on his phone. Every single shot he was doin the duck lips... I was screaming in my head "NOooooooo Moreeeeeeee!"

Oh I hate that too.

I may have complained about this before, but I can't stand it when people purposely get in your way while you're shopping. Either get out of my way or I'm running you over with my shopping cart.

TMZ. I really HATE this show. Everything about it disgusts me. The people on it, the guy who does the voice overs voice makes me cringe. When it comes on I have to hurry and flip the channel fast.

American ways we have developed. Used to be people got to know their neighbors and there were porches not far from the sidewalk. People would walk by and say hello and come up on the porch to visit awhile. Now we all stay in our little boxes and there are no porches or they are far away and you feel like you are intruding walking all the way up there if and thats a big if there are even people sitting on it. And you go somewhere like Panera and can stay a long time but if you are alone nobody will talk to you, even if they too are alone. You better have a newspaper or laptop or book or something or people would think you were weird just sitting there by yourself. And dont think they will talk to you, they wont. Other countries are not so unfriendly I dont think.

Inconsiderate drivers top my list. While you drive along at the speed limit, they roar up from behind, "ride" your bumper and try to intimidate you into going faster(I go slower). Also drivers who refuse to dim their high beams or use their turn signals. To me this is a passive aggressive way to say "eff you" to fellow motorists. Unbelievable