What Really Bugs You #6

Trace

My dad is currently annoying me. He keeps going on about how horrible Microsoft is and how much he hates Windows 7 and 8. I didn't mind it the first few times but now I can't talk about anything computer related without him going off in a rant. How can anyone expect a company not to update their product after seven years? That's bad management if they didn't and it's honestly not that difficult to figure out. I don't know what his problem is but I'm tired of listening to it.

Plus, Windows 7 and Windows 8 aren't that bad. :tounge:

What really bugs me is how commercial the holidays have gotten.

I don't think so either. I have Windows 7 on this computer right now and I don't have any gripes about it.

Trying to work out where the smell of dog poop is coming from, when I don't have a dog....Maybe its coming from next door, but I don't think they have a dog either...

Better check the refrigerator and see if your garbage needs to be empty. I've thought I smelled cat poop in the house before (I have a cat) and it turned out some refried beans were past the expiration date.

Nope, definitely not the fridge, I clean it out daily and I was sitting outside. It went away after a while...thank goodness!

the bold and the beautiful

arghhhhhh!!

Lol. Horrid soapies! They bug me too, you can watch them every few years and still pick up the story line. Can't believe that B&B is still going. Do the actors still look the same age they did 20 years ago? That always amazes me. They must be immortal. :cheesy:

That I push myself way too hard. I'm not supposed to take time to think (well not more than half an hour on doc's advice) so I fill my time with chore upon chore upon chore until I'm utterly exhausted. Then I take a nap.....then I start again. And the children are noticing how tired I'm looking - but just say I've had such a busy day. Just don't know what to do to stop my head. Don't know which way to turn. Wishing this month away until I can make that psych appt.

One of my neighbours stopped smoking and is not buying cigs, which sounds all great, but they have not stopped smoking, they just keep knocking on my door all day and night at ridiculous hours asking for a cigarette. Personally I think they stopped smoking to save money and just thought oh well whenever I need one, I'll just ask the neighbour. I have given them the equivalent of over a pack in the last 36 hours or so. So basically I am paying for their cigs. Worst is they send their kids to come and ask. :stare:

That can't be allowed to go on Trace :( Time to put your foot down and so you can't afford to do it or morally you don't like to give people cigarettes when they're meant to be stopping.

People who can't drive really bug me today.... Someone hit my car today, no damage from what I can see but none the less, p***** me off!

Ignorance and a lack of honesty. Rationalizing your wants and needs in order to maintain the image of yourself you project to those around you. Being the person you think you want to be based on what our society has spoon fed you through the media and by manipulation of our wills through democracy. Everybody is afraid to be themselves. Men have no idea what it is to be man and are ashamed of most of their feelings. Women have no respect for themselves, be who you are, not who you think we want you to be. Besides most men only want you to be that way because they are trying to impress other men. They are really screwed up in the head.

I wish woman would realize that those supermodels that are held in such hi-regard are mostly chosen by 80 year old gay designers because they look like 12 year old boys.

I hate pride.

"Humanity must put aside pride and live happily with respect for ones self, instead of living through pride, which is fed by establishing superiority over others" - Myself

Edited by boredcanadian