What Are You Looking Forward To? #2

Trace

To this feeling of the majority of all this is now over settling in on me and my mental health returning to something more resembling myself so I can find out who the true me is again and get off these d*** medication that make me feel like a zombie

Going to the comic book store tomorrow and this really cute bakery that has real french butter cream frosting. We are also doing a little shopping and taking the doggy with us.

If I was going to a comic book store I would be looking forward to it as well :D

It was super fun. We got all kinds of comics including a one shot I am looking forward to reading called Rose And Thorn.

My first "FREE" Sunday in 16-17 years... :D

I'm going to sit around in my PJ's and just enjoy this feeling of being myself and not in fear of what will be said, what magnifying glass I was placed under, what mood someone else would be in that would make me feel horrible.

Today.... relax... do NOTHING but cook for the kids.

Edited by katersbee

My first "FREE" Sunday in 16-17 years... :D

I'm going to sit around in my PJ's and just enjoy this feeling of being myself and not in fear of what will be said, what magnifying glass I was placed under, what mood someone else would be in that would make me feel horrible.

Today.... relax... do NOTHING but cook for the kids.

Sounds utterly perfect! :D

stop existing

NONE OF THAT TALK HONEY!!!!

You're loved by lots of people on here and further afield... Things *WILL* improve and get better and this horrible phase/stage you're in will be a distant memory!!!!! We have to go through the bad to truly appreciate the good in life and that includes people to, we encounter some horrible people in life (some we even marry!) and those people are the ones who make us truly appreciate the good people in life..

Life will be good!! I promise xx here if you need to chat

sorry kate sorry lily :verysad3: having a crap time

If talking helps, you can PM me anytime and you know it xx But just understand these feelings/situation WILL pass and you will get past this, you're too much of an intelligent and lovely young lady to not get past this. Don't let others drag you down to their level honey!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by katersbee

If talking helps, you can PM me anytime and you know it xx But just understand these feelings/situation WILL pass and you will get past this, you're too much of an intelligent and lovely young lady to not get past this. Don't let others drag you down to their level honey!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do not apologise for feeling like this lil one!! You know we're all here for you. Biggest of hugs always xx

:hugs:

Lily~Congrats on your twins birthday!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I have always liked the holiday but as I have gotten older it has become my second favorite holiday right behind Halloween. It's got all the yummy food of Christmas without all the money you have to spend on presents.

Moving into our finished completed non building site house.

Getting fencing round our field so we can foster some donkeys.

Helping with the christmas shoeboxes tomorrow and hopefully placing some

charity raffle tickets for the donkey sanctuary.

Helping customers at work.