Trace

What Are You Looking Forward To? #2

Time for a new thread, last few from last one:

Might be going out tonight with some friends.

Going to bake the Christmas cake in the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully going to see Skyfall and The Master.

Finally getting Arkham City next week.

6:00 this evening, because it means I've survived the work week, the extra hours, and finally have three days off.

Aside from that, I don't have much to look forward to, but for now I guess it'll have to be enough.

I'm sorry to say, waiting for the time to fly by until I can snuggle up in my PJ's, drink a hot chocolate and take my nighttime meds.

Painting our house and getting some nice flooring in when

our plumber finally gets round to finishing the plumbing,

I am looking forward to the warmest part of the day today so that I can go outside and watch all the little creatures in my yard do their thing.

:Coopwink:

I´m looking forward to a trip to Bali I plan to take in less than 18 months.

Hopefully getting an interview for this job I am applying for.

Hopefully getting an interview for this job I am applying for.

Good luck, hocico :)

A visit from a good friend.

a hug and to be told everything will be OK and it'll work itself out.

My husband has booked a trip for our first wedding anniversary in November to Stratford upon Avon and Nottingham...Looking forward to going to Nottingham as my brother in law is currently at university there and also it is where I lived before moving to Wales so will always be my home.

Shopping for Nov. to cook.

I like to bake and cook and have friends over, even if Im not celebrating Tksgiving.

Emailed a neighbor I havent talked to in awhile, so we can have lunch at a nice restaurant.

A long quiet day as the children finish late on Mondays so I can have a good catch up on cleaning up the house and taking myself into town to buy something for myself with the small amount of money my grandad left to me, probably a pendant or something to hang alongside my cross or some more charms for my bracelet.

Baking all day on Thursday. I feel like starting already, but then it won't be fresh.

Baking all day on Thursday. I feel like starting already, but then it won't be fresh.

awesome, wish I lived close enough to have a taste!