Sign in to follow this  
esoterica313

Greetings From The Uk

I'm an American expat biding my time between Cambridge and London. I'm having a severe bout with depression and would appreciate a "buddy" to talk to via Skype or something. I'm a 37 year old married woman with no kids. There doesn't seem to be a really accessible forum that I've found like this one available where I live. I'm happy to offer any support to anyone else as well. Thank you!

hi esoterica313, I would be happy to converse with you and offer support and encouragment. I have fought with depression most of my life..sometimes I feel like I have it under control, and other times it hits me full force and I spend days on end in my bed- wishing the pain would end.

I have just been released from the hospital after a 4 day stay, and I am feeling hopeful and optimistic about the future. It is so helpful to have a support system- and quite often the best support does not come from family members, but those who really 'get it'.

Hello! Im James form the UK! I'm not sure I be much help but feel free to send me a message anytime! :-)

Hi there, sorry to hear you're feelign that way, may I strongly suggest the Samaritans, it's a help line service you can call or email anytime just to offer support and listen to you, I have sent a few emails recently, personally I've found it a great way just to relieve myself of all the less happy thoughts in my head, you can google The Samaritans and find all the info, hope it helps

Hi esoterica313 welcome to DF, it is great to have you here with us.

We have members all over the world here on DF so you will always find people online at different times of the day. We also have a Live Chat room which members can use. Once you have 20 posts you can access that facility.

I hope that you keep posting and find the forum useful. Take good care,

Girly