How Are You Doing?

I have been on Zoloft for 23 days now. Since I started, I have had the start up side effects and they have all pretty much gone away! I still get a little anxious from time to time but not very often like I did the first 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks were really rough. Now I am seeing things more clearly and the future isn't as scary as it was before. I am able to accept things dont always work out and I am working up a plan for my future and the courage to ask for a divorce. I feel so much better than I did 23 days ago. So many people have noticed the difference in me and I have noticed it in myself. Thank you Zoloft for helping me get through this rough time.

Just wanted to see how everyone here on Zoloft is doing? I know we are all on different dosages and different stages in our treatment. I hope it is good and things are looking brighter for you all. I know the starting Zoloft is not easy but hang in there. There is hope.

Hey Brighterfuture,

I have noticed the difference in you myself, I find your recent posts to be hopeful and kinda uplifting. :party:

I have been on zoloft for 24 days and most of the side effects are gone except for some hot flashes and night sweats every now and then but nothing too bad. I do feel a little better and I have become a lot more talkative ! when my depression was at it's worst before i started zoloft i couldn't talk nor listen to anyone, i used to literally put my headphones on and if anyone walks into my room to talk to me i would just give them a scary look then ask them to leave me alone :ranting: . and that's really not me ! i'm a nice person in general but depression has brought the worst in me. anyway.. it's better now and i'm looking forward to going back to school and WINTER lol ! i'm generally A LOT happier during Winter !

I have noticed most of you guys are on Zoloft due to anxiety disorders, anyone on Zoloft here for depression ? and how are you doing ?

Hi, I have been on 50 mg of sertraline for almost 6 months now for panic disorder, but depression did come along with that too. I feel it is treating both conditions well, thank God. I feel like I keep getting better in layers, if that makes sense. I hope you continue to improve!

I am on Zoloft for anxiety and depression. I actually just left my doctors office. When I went in I was positive and feeling really good and then when I started talking I just cried the whole time! What the heck! Oh well, no med changes so that is good. I think telling the doctor my future plans was a big reality check for me. It is not going to be easy but I can handle this. Just a bump in the road. I am going to see a counselor to help me work through this so that is a new experience for me.

Tamer- So happy to hear that you are doing better also. We are pretty much on the same stage in our Zoloft adventure. That is awesome that you are coming out of your depression. Sounds like it was a really dark place and it is so wonderful you are talking more and coming back into the world. Good job!

Focusnbalance- Great to hear, and the layers does make sence. I think if I am on day 23 and usually takes 6 weeks or so for the full effect, I have even better days coming!