Sign in to follow this  
ATucker

Libido Blast

Effexor dosage was recently doubled and I was also put on Abilify. Not sure which is to be credited, but I have thought about very little other than sex for the last few days. I have always had a high libido... Even when on Lexapro. But this is crazy. At noon, I thought about leaving work to go home and take a cold shower. :mad1:

Is this common for either of these drugs, or am I unknowingly eating something amazing?

Actually, now that you mention it... I am a little high-strung and go-go-go.

I am training for another mini-marathon, and I was crediting the extra energy from the increase in run miles.

Maybe it is the drugs. Not sure it is a bad thing; I am only sleeping a few hours a night, so I am getting a lot more done.

Effexor dosage was recently doubled and I was also put on Abilify. Not sure which is to be credited, but I have thought about very little other than sex for the last few days. I have always had a high libido... Even when on Lexapro. But this is crazy. At noon, I thought about leaving work to go home and take a cold shower. :mad1:

Is this common for either of these drugs, or am I unknowingly eating something amazing?

ATucker We need to trade meds! Enjoy it while it lasts!