Sign in to follow this  
stories

What Are You Currently Thinking?

This is on another forum I visit.

What's on your mind right now? Post.

I am glad I am not letting my eating disorder win. Though my depression is putting up a pretty fair fight with me. I can't let that win either.

Me too! I have already lost weight! Thanks God I haven't given away my old favourite clothes. I 'm on Ladoze so i don't have depression anymore but my anxiouty

is very annoying. I ' m optimistic. I 'll manage it!

Edited by AquaViolet
TOS

Currently running through my head: "Did I make the biggest mistake I could have in this situation by telling him I have feelings for him"

I'm thinking that I don't want to be beat. I don't need material things to feel happy and I will meet someone I want to be with. I'm also worried how I'm going to accomplish this.

That my office is a shameful, disgraceful mess, that I've been really irresponsible with client files and paperwork, and that I better learn to rein this in as well or else.

I'm thinking that my house is a mess but I can't bring myself to clean it, that I'm afraid to go to the store even though I badly need to, and that I've ruined my life and now my only choice is to live this way or die. I haven't made up my mind yet.

I'm thinking that my house is a mess but I can't bring myself to clean it, that I'm afraid to go to the store even though I badly need to, and that I've ruined my life and now my only choice is to live this way or die. I haven't made up my mind yet.

You have more choices than you may think right now, Eventrange. :hugs:

Start by finding a place somewhere in the house to clean and concentrate on that spot for only fifteen minutes or half an hour a day. Take three empty boxes and start by filling them up by stuff to give away, stuff to throw out and stuff to keep. The rest will follow.

I'm thinking right now that I just wished I could have some peace and privacy, it's what every human being deserves.

My husband will not stop spying on my every move but he does it under the pretence of 'keeping an eye on my health' when I know it's for other more selfish reasons.

I'm thinking I feel lethargic and depressed. I need to go outside and pray to God and be still and quiet. I'd like things to be like they were before I got depressed and full of anxiety. I'm on week five of Celexa. Things seem to be getting better slowly. I want my smile back.

This is on another forum I visit.

What's on your mind right now? Post.

I am glad I am not letting my eating disorder win. Though my depression is putting up a pretty fair fight with me. I can't let that win either.

That I want to accomplish something that will be significant to this world and that will leave an indelible mark that people will remember me by after I am gone from it..

im thinking y in the heck im awake again 2nite while every1 else is asleep.

Why am I feeling so strangely calm? I've been on the phone to my parents back in the UK as my grandfather (age 96 - a good innings) is deteriorating rapidly now in hospital. My children returned to school yesterday after the summer holidays and I always miss them terribly when they go back. There's a lot of running around and admin work to sort out for quite a few things to do with school etc.

Am I just having a good session with the meds lately? Is that what it is? I am aware I have to sort out my monthly revision with the doctor shortly but don't feel like going as just want to enjoy this feeling for a bit longer without being analysed.

Sorry I just don't trust sometimes how I'm truly feeling and this post is probably sounding a bit confused.

BTW - started getting headaches on and off. Was wondering perhaps if it's a case of the meds levels are maxing out now and maybe need to be reduced so guess will have to make that appt. after all.....sigh.

Feeling sad, very very sad that my children are back at school and I no longer have that distraction, feel like I'm heading for another crash as I'm alone with my own thoughts and no where to escape my husbands disapproving eye. God I can't breath, I need out of this.

Lotta things. Wondering if my friend who sits next to me is going to talk to me at all at work today. I'm kinda lonely and want attention. I feel guilty about wanting that. Somewhere in the back there's the ever present worries about money and finances.