Sign in to follow this  
Trace

What Made You Laugh Today #2

46 minutes ago, gs22 said:

Smart dog!

It impressed me he didn't wolf down the cookies, I love how he gives them a longing lick though :laugh: and then cos he was a good dog all year and didn't chew on any shoes santapaws came for him :nod:

Edited by hocico

10 minutes ago, hocico said:

It impressed me he didn't wolf down the cookies, I love how he gives them a longing lick though :laugh: and then cos he was a good dog all year and didn't chew on any shoes santapaws came for him :nod:

Follena posted a video of two dogs whose owner wants to know, who took the cookie??  So when I saw this video, I laughed!  It obviously took some self-restraint, too cute.

smileys-happy-514478.gif

Listening to the best of monty python CD :laugh:

When I was in a shop taking something back, it was just before closing time so they were bringing in the outside stuff . They have a stand in there that talks about you constantly about whatever rubbish they are trying to sell on the stand, the lass purple haired lass bringing everything in knocked the stand with her trolley and the voice went off and I go "Oh no you ****** him" :cheesy:

Chatting with the lad in the newsagents, I always have a laugh with him :laugh:

Chatting to my friend just now who I saw in the shop, got on to the subject of all their piercings and various bits of jewellery. They were telling me all about their latest piercing in their nose and they said that some of her friends had said that the nose piercing made her look like a bull :laugh: , so in my head I was going "Ole Ole" :cheesy:

An entry I just read from one of George Orwell's war diaries. Dated 19th October 1940.

'The unspeakable depression of lighting the fires every morning with newspapers of a year ago, and getting glimpses of optimistic headlines as they go up in smoke.'

Sign in to follow this