What Made You Laugh Today #2

Trace

I happened to found my favorite stuffed animal of all time, a toy dog I received as Christmas gift in 1995 (or it could have possibly been 1994 too). LOL, I still can recall the name and personality I gave him. His name is Jeppe and he is a very grumpy and foul-mouthed Alaskan Malamute :cheesy: He's now staring at me while I'm typing this. I've been cuddling him with passion, since I really don't have no-one else to hug atm, but I'm sure deep down His Ill-Mannered Majesty just loves it :Coopwink:

This is a good topic.

I laughed with great joy when I read in the Sunday newspaper supplement, "Parade" magazine that a hot new food trend is Breakfast All Day! That Americans in particular are loving eating breakfast foods like eggs for lunch and dinner as well.

I did a happy dance and laughed because I am now a trendsetter!

I couldn't find my elderly Australian Shepherd so I went searching for him. Lo and behold I found him. He was lying all curled up in the kitty bed. Mind you, this is not a small dog. He weighs about 50 pounds. Try as he might, things just kept popping out of the little bed. First one paw and then another. Soon to be followed by the tail as he tried to tuck the paws in. He was really trying to fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While taking a bath I discovered a teeny tiny little bug that had fallen into the water. After many, many unsuccessful rescue attempts, I finally got the little guy out of the water and carefully placed him on a piece of paper towel to dry out. I wanted to be super careful not to break any of his legs or anything. He didn't move and I thought he was a goner. But after looking at him with a magnifying glass I discovered that he was a piece of lint. LOL. :roll2:

• 2 weeks later...