Sign in to follow this  
sc00terx

My Eys Are Full Of Tears

its all the time tears are just triping me it could be anything that starts me off a song a idea i just choke up and tears start to run down the side`s of my face and i dont know why ? ! ? right now the words to John Lennon - Watching the wheels are in my head and i cant stop the flow of my tears am i going out of my mind :detective2:

.sc 0-0 terx. :EuroBiker:

Hi puting it down made me stop i still dont know why i am like this but just righting it out in front of me and reading it back some how got me to not wake up as such but i am more calm now

Whenever I cry, my therapist encourages it because it means I'm touching some sadness inside even if I'm not really aware of it. I'm fighting tears every other moment because of some TV commercial but honestly I'm not quite sure where my sadness comes from either. But it's better to get it out than hold it in.

Edited by ArthurP

Hi all  sorry for my delay in a update  but its  been so hard  just to   stay on this  earth 

the info i have  found out about where  i am from and what has gone on in my life  is  just to much to take in  my meds are now max`d out and i have more  on top

i want to go but i dont know how to get there  i have  short spells of clear thinking  but most days are foggy and  pain full :(

its going to be s low and  sad  life  i wish i could just  see a way out of  this  .  

You have lived through the four years since you made this thread. Since life is so difficult, be proud of yourself for that. Continue talking to your therapist/psychiatrist. Talk to some of the support staff here. You can overcome this.

The new meds i am on are not going well 

i am in my mid 40`s   i have been this way since  i was  12   i think the thing that scares me the most  is living with this in my head till a ripe old age not the idea of dying

so so long  so so sad  :(

1 hour ago, sc00terx said:

i am in my mid 40`s   i have been this way since  i was  12   i think the thing that scares me the most  is living with this in my head till a ripe old age not the idea of dying

This is exactly why I developed a substance abuse problem....I just couldn't take it anymore. Several years in a row of nonstop depression/ anxiety made me desperate. Meds didn't work. Therapy didn't work. Nothing worked except alcohol and drugs, and even that didn't make me feel that great - just better. Obviously, that's not the smartest way to go but at least I had a break from the madness. 

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I know exactly how you feel. It feels like running a marathon after not having slept for a week. How long have you been on your new meds? Have you talked to your doctor about your symptoms on the new meds?

3 hours ago, sc00terx said:

:( I wish I could hug you through the monitor.

I cry at the drop of a hat.  Anything can set it off.  When in public or friends I can control it, alcohol helps when out, but when I get home there is a crying session.  And i don't even know what I am crying about.  Thus I presume another element of depression.  Don't feel alone, ok!

7 hours ago, sc00terx said:

Welcome sc00terx to the forum.  Interesting user name.  I have been on this forum for quite a while and have found great support, friends, but most of all found a safe place to honestly convey my feeling among people who get it.  Please continue to vent  whenever you need to.  We are here to listen and console.

On 07/28/2012 at 3:05 AM, sc00terx said:
Advertisement

its all the time tears are just triping me it could be anything that starts me off a song a idea i just choke up and tears start to run down the side`s of my face and i dont know why ? ! ? right now the words to John Lennon - Watching the wheels are in my head and i cant stop the flow of my tears am i going out of my mind :detective2:

Right there with you,  Crying my head off right now.

There's nothing wrong with crying. If that's how you feel, then use tears to convey your emotions. Crying is human; it makes no difference whether you are young or old, male or female, rich or poor.

Edited by Hermitic

i get to see my  physiatrist once every 7 months  for about  20 mins  to update my meds 

how long  do you  give  new meds  ??

its been about a week  but  its felt like a lot longer  :(

34 minutes ago, sc00terx said:

i get to see my  physiatrist once every 7 months  for about  20 mins  to update my meds 

how long  do you  give  new meds  ??

its been about a week  but  its felt like a lot longer  :(

Once every 7 months? Wow, I've never heard of such a thing. The longest any psychiatrist has ever scheduled me is every 3 months.

not a lot of help given as its not looked on as  important  to them and they did not put any money into that department  so now they have cuts  its  going down hill fast  :( 

Your situation makes me mad and sad. Mental health is still regarded as something secrete or shameful... I hope you are hanging in there. I am just starting to use DF, after finding myself with very poor support, in the throws of the one of the worst MDD episodes of my life... it has provided me with comfort knowing I am not really alone... I wish this for you too.