How Do You Feel Today #27

Trace

I've got that sad worried pit in my chest. I think it's from anxiety, I really want to go back to school in my home state, but not sure if I'll meet residency requirements for tuition because I moved 10 miles over the border for a job that I hate last year. I can't afford out-of-state tuition. :closedeyes:

Anxious and little sick to my stomach. I'm going on a big trip tomorrow with my husband. Should be an interesting week... and on top of that, I always hate packing for long plane trips. I'm afraid I'm going to forget something important.

Hugs to all of you, who are not doing so well :hugs:

I'm doing a little better today, although I am in a procrastinating mood. I have something that I need to do, but it is not urgent, so I am putting it off. I'm allowed one day like that once in a blue moon.

Feeling cautiously optimistic and rather calm. Went to the docs today for my regular visit (hows it going, meds etc) and husband came in with me. Feeling grateful that even after all this he still shows me so much love and support even when I am at my lowest and feel I just don't deserve anything good. Sun is starting to shine out there so going to go on and get some work done (kids on hols so house constantly in a mess and I hate that - uncluttered house is an uncluttered mind!!).

Edited by jovee

I recieved a loud knock on my door at 3:30am from the police department. Very strange. It was just a call to see if I was OK. I was dead asleep! I must have had some loud dreams or something. I know I did experience at least one very vivid dream. But it was not violent or loud.

But anyhow, loud knocks are always louder in the dark.

I'm OK, now, but I'm a little weirded out.

I feel weird. I don't know, school started today again and I had a really sucky morning.. I am just feeling all the stress again wich comes with college. And on top of that I also figured out my best college friend has a totally diffrent schedule then me. Last year she was always by my side everyday to support me.. And now I don't have that anymore. I am scared I will feel so lost even though I've made another great friend. Ugh I just feel weird now because I know everything will change a lot this new schoolyear and I hate change!

I woke up with my head filled with little worries and anxieties that I have allowed to build up. Although I wasn't really in the mood for it, I took out my pen and a yellow pad and wrote down my fears and looked for cognitive distortions. At first I wanted to just face a couple of worries, but then I just let go and wrote and wrote and wrote. I can't say I'm completely anxiety free but I am a thousand times better than I was this morning. I am thinking I am still avoiding some issues so I may do some more CBT work.

I am feeling fairly weary as I havent slept well lately but generally happy enough.

I felt a bit last week that my anxiety disorder might be coming back as I kept

having this obsessive worry in my head but it seems to have gone so thank

goodness for that.