What Really Bugs You #5

Trace

Not being able to get warm. Today is just like being in a walk in freezer and I pulled the sliding door off it's railing while trying to close it to keep the house warm and I can't get it back on, so now the wind is blowing through all the gaps. Have to live with it until my husband gets home. Whatever.

Not being able to get warm. Today is just like being in a walk in freezer and I pulled the sliding door off it's railing while trying to close it to keep the house warm and I can't get it back on, so now the wind is blowing through all the gaps. Have to live with it until my husband gets home. Whatever.

Snow?

Snow?

Yea, we had very rare snow, very strange.

I have a friend who thinks she has to scream just because she is talking on her cell phone. Often I'll be talking to her with my house phone between my shoulder and ear with both of my hands full and she blows out my ear drum because she can't unlearn the belief that she have to yell into a mobile phone in order for the other person to hear. She also yells into her cell phone talking to other people when I'm driving- it really rattles my nerves.

Liars, cheaters, and thieves (sales or service people) who take advantage (or try to) of someone who has no money and nobody to help her. My alleged husband is tops on the list of liars and cheaters. I hope that there is a God and these people will have to answer for their wrongs on their judgment day.

When I text our mail someone but that person doesn't reply back. Ugh I know it's stupid but that just annoys me so much lol.

It's not stupid. It's disrespectful for people to not reply back ever---I'm guessing some people have people who take a while to get back to them but I have no experience with that. I don't get replies for texts, emails or voicemails except from my daughter.

Broken girl,

I sure do understand. I'm on the Board of a volunteer organization so when we are dealing with things that have a certain time-frame to them and I take the time to go through and edit within a day, I would expect that I would hear back in a day or two after I've taken time out of my schedule, but it's a week or two later and then they want me to stop my life and edit again---and they send it through email which I didn't bother to check after 4 days. There's no point in my checking email every day as 99% of what I get is junk mail. I do have 2 phones and texting?!?!?!?! O.o

What really bugs me today is that I didn't read yesterday's horoscope before I had to decide whether to get a new mower. The horoscope said something to the effect of not to spend a lot of money on something yesterday or it would be regretted later. haha It was regretted at the time as it was money that needs to go the necessities of life---food, shelter, electric. Ugh!

The TA for my meteorology class is bugging me right now. I turned in all my assignments completed except one and she's marked all of my logs as zeros! I don't understand why, some of them didn't have my name on then which I can understand but some of them did. They were all corrected in red pen, so why weren't they entered?! No wonder my grade was so low! She said she thought I had dropped the class. :ranting:

Having a heap of stuff to do and not feeling like doing it because I feel ill. I have to make myself go and do it all now. I just have to get going then I will be fine.