Sign in to follow this  
Trace

What Really Bugs You #5

Violet, they've done stuff like this before and I've asked them not to, then they forget. I suppose I should have said something about how much it bothered me.

Suicidal thoughts being stuck in my head 24/7, and not being able to change my mindset.

DarkRain- That sounds pretty insensitive of them. I definitely think you ought to talk to them, get the message across somehow.

When you want to teach somebody something at work and nothing comes through for days (need something for them to practice on) and then when something does come through they have gone out.

DarkRain, that hasn't happened to me exactly, but my parents like to watch crime scene shows on TV during dinner, so there was always some sort of shooting, blood, or gross forensics work. Normally I let things blow over but I finally put my foot down and complained enough that they stopped watching it during mealtimes- at least while I was at the table, which is all I asked for. I threatened to not eat dinner with them otherwise. =/

When we have a critique in my drawing class and a girl in the class thinks she knows everything. Thank goodness it's over.

I hear you there. I've got my fair share of critique stories, gosh.

When we have a critique in my drawing class and a girl in the class thinks she knows everything. Thank goodness it's over.

I hear you there. I've got my fair share of critique stories, gosh.

Yeah, but nobody in the class had nothing nice to say about my work. It was all about my flaws. Oh well. :/

Opening up to someone after being assured they'd care, and being given false hope when they said they could be there. Of course I should have listened to my gut feeling, as I've been treated like something on the end of her shoe, and I'm getting a strong instinct that she'll be talking about me. Sigh.

Dumb people... Like, overtly so. When our building was on fire our neighbors were running in circles and didn't bother calling 911 (they saw the fire first.) Then after we called the firefighters they went back inside and shut the door. This woman walked into a burning building and locked her door. WHO DOES THAT.

Girly- I'd love to, just can't bring myself to for some reason. Feels futile and attention seeking. I'll try write a post later maybe. Thanks

When the first thing my mom says to me in the morning is 'You need to do the dishes'. Well good morning to you to, how are you feeling today? Would you like some poached eggs and toast with a bit of orange juice? Yes I certainly would, that sounds good, thank you.

:boredsmiley:

When members of my wifes family spend the whole evening watching tv programs that all seem to involve morons shouting or causing drama.

Edited by hocico

When my brother walks into the room at ONE IN THE MORNING looking for a charging cable for his Xbox, and I'm standing singing along to songs without a hoody on which showcases my self harming scars. Thankfully it was in the darkness. How embarrassing.

When people don't tell me things and I have to find it out via others. This is what I always say about me, 'I am like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed :censored: '

I should have that tattooed on my forehead.

That was my best friend's quote when we used to work together Trace. It reminds me of those times! I hope you made your feelings known.

The near constant rain we have had this 'summer' really is bugging me. A few days of sun every three months doesn't cut it for me.

People who try to debate something with me that I am not interested in debating. Some woman at work today decided that she would debate with me about something stupid and menial, got annoying, thank you ipod!