Sign in to follow this  
Trace

What Really Bugs You #5

Time for a new thread, here are the last few from the last one.

People who don't queue. It is a cultural thing to queue here.

Like.. Get in a line and wait your turn? It drives me nuts when people don't do that!! It's like, why are you so much better than you get to go in front of everyone else...

Yeah. It makes me mad, people are so rude soimetimes.

When an unopened carton of milk goes sour four days before the expiration date.

When I tell the boss that the doctor says that I need to have a specific client taken off me and given to someone else for health reasons (client is causing me major health problems) and the boss tells me to go to the mountains and listen to the silence, with a don't be ridiculous look on her face. I have not had the client taken off me, later this week I am handing in my resignation, I am done with this cr@p.

Tempermental indicators on my car. They will work when it is obvious that you are turning right or left, like you are in a right turning lane or a left turning lane, but they decide not to work when you are on a main road turning either direction into a side road. That is when you need the stupid indicator to work because I am sure these days that most people think when you use hand signals to turn left or right are you being rude to them. LOL

People who assume that I am psychic and I have a crystal ball. Yes, of course I just miraculously knew that. You did not tell me, but of course I somehow should just know.....sarcasm.

People who assume that I am psychic and I have a crystal ball. Yes, of course I just miraculously knew that. You did not tell me, but of course I somehow should just know.....sarcasm.

Ahh that drives me crazy! And then those people get super angry when you couldn't read their mind. Or if you try to tell them they need to communicate they get super angry!

Bullies.They just showed a video on the news of some middle school kids being very cruel to the elderly bus monitor.It just made me sick.I don`t understand why some people enjoy hurting other people.

Like Morrissey said "It`s so easy to laugh it`s so easy to hate it takes strength to be gentle and kind"

Arrogance. Preachy people who insist their viewpoint is right, try to convert and advertise and don't listen to a word anyone else has to say.

Also people who trash books because they are popular. If you don't like you don't have to read it, but don't tear it down, the author probably put a lot of work into them.

Edited by DarkRain

Everyone at work expecting me to fix all their computer problems instead of calling the IT guys, actually the IT guys actually expecting me to fix the problems as well, cause they could not be bothered to come out. Think I should charge the IT guys for doing their job? Lol, they are going to cry when I leave. they actually told me that we are their best clients, as they rarely get called and rarely have to come out and they know when I do ask them to come out, it is a real problem. IT will be here everyday when I leave. Poor guys! Lol

That happens to me too Trace... something will go wrong with one of the computers and I'm called over. I don't know why, lol, all I do is tell them to call IT.

We've also has server problems that IT has expected me to fix... even though they're in charge of the server and I'm not. Just because I know how to work email and am smart enough to know how to navigate the Internet doesn't make me a computer genius, lol!

That happens to me too Trace... something will go wrong with one of the computers and I'm called over. I don't know why, lol, all I do is tell them to call IT.

We've also has server problems that IT has expected me to fix... even though they're in charge of the server and I'm not. Just because I know how to work email and am smart enough to know how to navigate the Internet doesn't make me a computer genius, lol!

Lol, but we are you know! Computer genius's that is! I am the only one besides IT at work that has access to the server. When I leave I will still have remote access to the server, as I am going to do some non stress related work (no dealing with clients, but loading information and building on a program they have) for them in my own time from home. I can have some real fun popping up strange messages on their individual computers like, 'Hey there is a little green man in your computer!' ROLF.

There's the dirty little secret of IT. Most techs with certifications don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground. The only certifications I ever thought worth the money was CISCO certifications. Their exams, was, from what I was told, you walk into a room with all Cisco routers, ATMs, and PIX security systems and was given a specific Problem to solve. You were then told, "You have 3 hours to get it up and running. Have at it!". There's nothing that beats real time experience.

The fact of knowing that due to having no social life, I'll be stuck all summer doing nothing. Nothing. At least going to tech kept me busy...I wish I had some close friends.

Hi Firework, there must be others in a similar situation to you. Have a look on the Internet for local interest groups or even mental health support groups.

Girly

The feeling of not being in control of what your brain decides to do or say, when really happy or down in the dumps, and you mess up something good.

Also, when I'm in this state of feeling out of control, I can sometimes go all sly and manipulative of people, in a subtle way, which I HATE myself for.

People who promise but don't deliver in the way they should.

Headaches as I know it is a sign my mental health needs addressing before it is too late.

I was just waiting for my mum to collect me, when two guys (who looked like builders and were aged between 21-25) started tooting their horn and making fun of me, because of my appearance (before people ask, I and many others consider me to be 'emo', mainly because I wear something such as converse, black skinnies, tight black shirt whilst growing the emo haircut! etc). Really downright p***** off about it. Some people really need to wise up and accept people for who they are.

I was too ashamed and embarrassed to tell my mum about it when she finally arrived.

Edited by Firework

Firework, I am so sorry and upset that happened to you. It bothers me endlessly when people just can't love each other and get along. Problems aren't solved by fighting. I don't know what is so hard about that. Also I am an IT major so lets hope I can do better. :p

Telephone salesmen that phone my home land line. There are only 2 or 3 people know that number, the rest are salesmen. They are soooo annoying. I have a good way of dealing with them. I have two daughters a 6 year old and a 7 year old that love answering the phone, so I leave them to answer the phone and they take turns speaking to the sales person and generally they waste their time and they give up and hang up.

They say things like, 'Hello my name is ......' 'Who are you?' 'Are you looking for my Mommy?' 'She's busy, but you can talk to me' 'Here's my sister, she also wants to talk to you' Lol

Something that really disgusts me is talking about death at mealtimes. My dad for some reason brought up the topic that a man was executed in Saudi Arabia for negligent driving. Why do I need to know this? Why are you telling me while I'm eating!? My mom took it further and discussed execution methods. Inappropriate!

I got up and left before I threw up.

Edited by DarkRain

Something that really disgusts me is talking about death at mealtimes. My dad for some reason brought up the topic that a man was executed in Saudi Arabia for negligent driving. Why do I need to know this? Why are you telling me while I'm eating!? My mom took it further and discussed execution methods. Inappropriate!

I got up and left before I threw up.

DarkRain, I would completely freak out if executions would be discussed at the dinner table! Poor you. :console:

Can you tell your parents to please not discuss this matter at the dinner table? Or like, never?