Sign in to follow this  
serenity80

What's Your 1St Thought When You Wake Up In The Morning??

Brian,

You explained that perfectly! I swear every night as I am laying there waiting to fall asleep, I think to myself, "Tomorrow I am going to get up and exercise and make a healthy breakfast, maybe take the dogs for a walk. Clean my house. Clean myself and actually put makeup on properly, not just slap on the necessities to get out the door." And every morning I say to myself, maybe tomorrow.

I dream a lot...and usually they are really great dreams. On days that I wake up and remember what I dreamt, I feel like crying as my life is so, so boring and empty and I wish my dream life was real.

On days where I wake up without remembering my dreams...I feel like a prisoner serving a life sentence who has to face another boring, repetitious day without any hope of release on parole.

" If I wake up now, I'll have more time to do stuff today. "

" What stuff? "

::two hours later::

" I can still wake up right now and have most of the day to goof around. "

" With who? "

::four hours later::

" I'm hungry and I need to hit up the facilities. "

Thus my day begins. With a metaphor I cannot elaborate on due to the crudeness of it.

Probably the same as everyone else. Honestly , if I didn't have to make sure my kids got to school every morning, I would've probably been fired for sick time abuse. I did call in one day this week because I woke up thinking how much better off everyone would be without me. I knew I needed to get to my doctor THAT DAY. I did go, I wasn't completely honest with him, I confess. But he did adjust my meds and I've been able to keep those thoughts at bay for the most part.

How bad do I physically hurt this morning and will I be able to accomplish at least a little something before I have to put my feet up and give my blood pump a break.

I dream a lot...and usually they are really great dreams. On days that I wake up and remember what I dreamt, I feel like crying as my life is so, so boring and empty and I wish my dream life was real.

On days where I wake up without remembering my dreams...I feel like a prisoner serving a life sentence who has to face another boring, repetitious day without any hope of release on parole.

I do the same thing. I'll have a good dream where I'm happy and wake up wishing I could have stayed in that dream.

On a work day it's usually "god is it that time already??" To actually get myself out of bed I think about all the people relying on the work I need to produce that day.

ON the weekend I usually just roll over and try to get back to sleep.

this morning it was "cr@p, I have that sore ball in my chest again today" usually not a good sign and already the tears are welling. I don't know why, I thought I had been better lately.

I seriously ask myself every morning "Is this day going to be different from any other day?" I find it so hard to do basic things and all of the little chores seem like mountains. I rarely do anything that isn't necessary and when I do start something I think I might enjoy, I get bored and quit. I can honestly sit for an hour or more thinking to myself, "I need to take the trash out"...the next morning...the trash can is still full. I don't know what my problem is. I know that it will only take a minute to do, but I just can't bring myself to do it. It's starting to affect my work. My boss had a talk with me about procrastination. I just DREAD having to do ANYTHING, so I just put it off until it absolutely has to be done. And this is my life every single day!

I can definitely relate to this XlogX! :verysad3:

When I wake up in the morning I hear the birds chirping outside, I feel the heat from the sun beaming through my window, I smell the fresh coffee brewing from downstairs and I think to myself..... "ffs not this again"

If I have to work then I think "I really don't want to work" and think up reasons to call in sick. If it's on my own time I usually think "I want to keep sleeping" and being uncomfortable and can't get back to sleep so I get out of bed and go to the couch. It happens around 715am every day I don't work in the morning. If I'm really depressed then it's immediately whatever problem is going on in my head. Could be about a fight with my boyfriend or bills to pay or whatever...