How Do You Feel Today #26

Trace

I've felt 'off' since Thursday night when I took that walk. Last night I passed out on the couch in the basement because I felt too bad to move. In a few hours I did. But this morning it's like I didn't sleep at all, my eyes are so heavy.

I might go to my grandparents to make myself feel better.

I feel so frustrated. I want to do something more than homework and writing. Not that I don't like writing, but I want to get out of the house! I'm going crazy in here! I need a roadtrip, I can write while I'm on a roadtrip, someone else can drive.

Edited by DarkRain

I've been anxious most of the day. My mom has been paranoid about B12 deficiencies ever since she got out of the hospital and she thinks that we all have problems from it. Plus she kept talking about how my hands shake again. I don't like that.

But I feel a bit better now in the evening. Can't wait until everyone goes to sleep so I can bask in silence.

Also it's page 11, you know what that means, "Closing tiiime, you don't have to go home but you can't, stay, heeere."

I feel really good. Free.

I went and bought some new clothes and some new smelly bath stuff and I know smell awesome! Was in the tub for awhile reading and listening to music.

That's my favourite thing to do to relax.

JarrodM a man after my own heart, I have a bit of a bath addiction going on. I especially love Lush bath products.

I feel guilty and tired, we slept through all the alarms so my daughter was really late for school. I am off work today and stayed up a bit later than I should have.

Still a bit on edge, my anxiety is fairly low but it's constant and somewhat undefined. Obviously relating to the fire but there's nothing I can do about it. A bit tired, I'm craving a good long night of sleep. I keep either being sick, having odd dreams, or both.

Friday was the 2 year anniversary of my nephew's death. I've been suppressing all the feelings and such, but today at work it just HIT me like a ton of bricks. So, I'm pretty exhausted.