How Do You Feel Today #26

Trace

TxButterfly I hope you are able to get hold of the pdoc. I was called by the therapist office and I've got an appointment for Friday, really pleased as I didn't think they would fit me in until next week.

Very, very tired and haven´t been able to sleep well for the past week. :(

Crazy meetings at the movie theatre, getting movies in the wrong format, terrible to manage because my two projectionists are still out. One recovering after a gastro bypass, but he´s getting there. The other still on a vacation in the Sierra mountains - impossible to get hold of him.

I need to sleep... please send me a sleep bug.

JarrodM that is great, I know how much you were concerned about having to wait to tell them.

Nat85, what has made you do angry?

I'm also tired because my mind wouldn't rest til the early hours. Just today to get through at work.

Girly

I called my Mom. I came out. She's going to talk to my Dad.

I'm shaking...

How did it go?

I'm good today, except for being annoyed at work, but that is normal.

Alright. My brain goes numb at work. So I always feel like I'm losing time letting myself drift on riding an ok paying job I hate but worry about not being able to find another job... or end up with a worse job that pays even less.

I called my Mom. I came out. She's going to talk to my Dad.

I'm shaking...

How did it go?

I'm good today, except for being annoyed at work, but that is normal.

It went well. My Mom knew and she was just waiting for me to tell her. Both are very happy that I was able to talk to them about it. Now I can start my life the way.

I feel odd, I feel tired because I didn't sleep last night on the ward but I also feel energetic due to the lies the steroids are telling my body. I also feel happy to be home and looking forward to doing things tomorrow without my body struggling.

It went well. My Mom knew and she was just waiting for me to tell her. Both are very happy that I was able to talk to them about it. Now I can start my life the way.

That's great! That must be a huge relief.

Unfortunately I feel pretty bad right now. All day I've had another reeling headache. I've been stuck inside like a recluse too. I finally pushed myself out for a walk at 10 PM because I thought it would be nice to get fresh air. But no, it was still near 100 degrees and crushingly humid.

Worse still...I think I hallucinated today. In my kitchen I thought I saw a blackish blob thing cross my field of vision and disappear. That has happened a couple times there over the years, oddly enough. But I got worried when I was out walking at night and down the sidewalk a ways there was someone walking in my direction in the dark. I looked down at my phone for two seconds, and when I looked up they were gone. I sped past some trees to see if they went up one of the driveways (which are very long) and I saw no movement or evidence of someone going into their house. Ugh.

Worried.

Edited by modestmouse_2011

That is great news Jarrod!

(((((((((Modestmouse))))))))))) I hope you feel better soon.

I'm happy, it's Friday and I have Monday off, so I have a long weekend.

Modestmouse so sorry to hear that you are suffering, especially in that heat.

JarrodM I'm so pleased to hear things went well for you and that your parents are so accepting.

Stressful today. Went to get the meningitis shot, and there complications and long story short it took an hour to get a tiny little shot in my arm. Literally, as soon as I get home, I have to drive back to the hospital because my mom had an appointment. At the same doctor (same waiting room...awkward). I almost fell asleep, but I was nervous and my legs kept spazzing out and people were probably looking. Needless to say I kept my eyes closed!

Plus, the heat. Third week of this unbearable heat wave. This is Ohio...and I think it has been hotter than, like, Phoenix. People aren't faring so well, I've seen/heard a lot more ambulances today. Water please.

Edit: Also, at the doctor's they weighed me and it said 133....but I went home and weighed 115.....what!? I've never weighed that much. Apparently I have 15 pounds of clothes.

Edited by modestmouse_2011

Exhausted. I've posted in a few other threads, but our residence caught fire yesterday. We're safe, all our stuff is safe, but the building is pretty charred. The sheer amount of adrenaline that went through my system, running around in wedge heels (I was in my work clothes) and the heat ( 106F) wiped me out. Got extremely dehydrated (got dizzy and thought i would pass out), got a nasty blister on my foot, and of course got a nasty headache. I took some of my headache meds this morning. Last time I took them I had awful side effects and it didn't help my head. I took half a pill this time, we'll see how that works.