You Guys Are Worth It! (Important: Confidence Booster)

Icarus21

Hey its Kyreem and I am here to try my best to make people here feel better. I will share my story and tell you all how much you guys mean to me and who you guys really are.

Last week was one of the worst weeks I ever experienced. Long story short, it made me feel like a major outcast and made me feel alienated. I was wrecked and cried and went off the deep end. Today on my day off I felt stronger than ever. People say that people with depression are not thinking rationally and offer all this advice before knowing you completely. You feel the whole word is against you at times. You feel crazy and insane and feel guilty that you can't just snap out of it. You feel bad about yourself. I begin to believe it. I begin to take all this advice even though it goes against all my instincts and intuition, I take it anyway because I believe my thoughts are irrational. Every time I take the advice I regret it and find out my intuition was always right. All the things people said about me and all the things that society says about me aren't true. I realize this now. I realize I should listen to myself and my heart. It knows whats best for me. I finally feel free from peoples control telling me I should behave this way and that way. Ironically the moment I stopped listening to people was the time I had peace. I had a moment where I didn't have to fight against what my heart was telling me even though everyone believed I was wrong. This is a lot easier said than done but do not listen to anyone who puts you down or doubts you in anyway. Do not listen to the ignorance. People do not know better. They can only see things from their perspective. You guys on here are strong. You been through a lot and you are extraordinary people who had to deal with the odds, the blame, the doubt, the confusion, and the heavy burden of depression. You guys are still here despite if people think we are not dealing with a lot. Its times like these where we should give ourselves a pat on the back. Were just different and sometimes really sensitive like me. It's not a flaw despite what society thinks. Its okay to go against the mold of society and be our own person. Its okay to cry or feel upset for years if a loved one dies when another person can get over it in a week. If you feel like your ugly your not. Society tells us we have to look like a model to feel attractive. Remember that beauty is subjective. Peoples judgements are only their reality and not fact. We all have different realities. Being an empath I can see other peoples perspectives as well and helps me not base judgment on others. Only we can understand ourselves and I don't think anyone has the right to tell us how to run our lives. We can let them in but we can't let them control us. I know all of you have the gift to do great things and show people there is more to us than just sadness. We are complex individuals and are here to stay. Just remember be kind to yourself and take things one step at a time. And all of this is a lot easier said than done. I have faith in each and everyone of you! I won't be disappointed if it takes you a longer time to cope than others. This whole thing is a learning process. I wish each and everyone of you the best!!

Love kyreem!

Aww thank you! No problem! I wanted to help out so bad. Thats all I ever wanted. i'm glad it gave you a sense of peace. That was my goal. nobody should suffer through this. I wish you the best of luck through your journey!

Thank you so much.. Thank you for saying these words. I really really needed someone to say this. I needed to know I'm special whatever I do or didn't do. Others can expect whatever they wish from me. I don't care anymore. From today on I am the master of my own life. I am strong!

Thank you Kyreem for your kind words, you are a special person.