Name Your Goal For This Day/week

Violet31

Try to get into a better sleeping pattern and working on some of my projects hopefully.

Same here. I´ve been not sleeping too well this week - too many projects and distractions. Yoga is really helping and I´m going to try some melatonin. It has worked well in the past.

Try to get into a better sleeping pattern and working on some of my projects hopefully.

Same here. I´ve been not sleeping too well this week - too many projects and distractions. Yoga is really helping and I´m going to try some melatonin. It has worked well in the past.

I can really relate.I would also like to start doing my yoga again too.I know it`s really great for your body but it used to help my head so much too.

My goal for this afternoon is to attend the appointment I have with a local old peoples home with my dog. I take her there for an hour or two as the elderly people love to give her a cuddle! Problem is that the depression causes my motivation levels to plummet and I, more often than not, cry off!

Goal for this week is to do another visit tomorrow AND Friday too.

Fake it til I make it. Go through papers, organizing as I go, to find important papers that I misplaced due to memory issues from fibromyalgia. Yeah, I know lots of people do that, but going from having photographic memory to losing short term memory almost overnight is a bit different than just misplacing keys or forgetting why you went into a room---I guess people say that to empathize but it makes me want to scream.

Write my list of important calls to make and make them once I find the corresponding paperwork.

Branston that is such a lovely thing to do, I hope that you feel up to doing so.

Girly

Thank you Girly and YAY I did it!! Spent nearly an hour and a half taking my dog around to each of the people and both they and Megan enjoyed their cuddles!!