Name Your Goal For This Day/week

Violet31

Try to take baby swimming for the first time! This also means getting up the courage to get into the swimming costume for the first time post baby...

Also, to finish one of the 3 books I'm reading at the moment.

Flippin sort out changing energy supplier (which I've been putting off for weeks).

Try to take baby swimming for the first time! This also means getting up the courage to get into the swimming costume for the first time post baby...

Also, to finish one of the 3 books I'm reading at the moment.

Flippin sort out changing energy supplier (which I've been putting off for weeks).

Ok. So Baby was taken swimming and I finished 1 of the books, so 2/3 isn't bad!

This week: - finish the basics on the tree in ancestry.co.uk

- finish another book

- ENERGY SUPPLIER!!!

My goals this week are:

To get through the family visits for Thanksgiving, which cause anxiety for me...

Make sure to get the house organized and cleaned up for the remainder of the holiday season...

Set up my x-mas tree with my mum and nephew on Saturday (and have fun doing it)...

And to create a relaxing, calm environment for myself and my bf to ease our stress so that we can focus our energies on each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My goal today was to get the grocery shopping done for the week and to get gas for my car... I managed to get everything, but I still couldn't avoid the anxiety. Bawh! Plus it doesn't help that nobody knows how to drive around here, lol... I was nearly in an accident twice and IT WASN'T MY FAULT- it was literally people not paying attention... and this is why I hate driving in town. You'd think that people would be less reckless IN TOWN just because there is more traffic! I know I am... Anyways... time for me to get some research done and then time to start dinner... NOT looking forward to shopping next week.

My goals this week are to:

1) Finish this short story. I need to write the second half and then edit.

2) Spend at least half an hour a day studying before finals even if I feel awful.

Good luck on the finals!! And what kinda short story are you working on? --->loves to read.

I'm going to attempt to go to class (it starts in ten minutes)....my anxiety was so high that I completely skipped out on my morning one, so I'd like to be able to face that fear and go to this one instead.

My goal is to lose some more weight, I am so close to 3 mini goals.

If I lose:

2lb = I am no longer 'obese'

3lb = 3 1/2 stones loss

4lb = 50lb loss

I am hoping to get all three of these mini goals in the next two weigh ins.

I met all of these goals from November on 6 December and was able to maintain my weight over my birthday & Christmas. My goal for today is to stick to my planned menu and not go on another food binge. I've been binging as I have health worries but I've drawn a line and moved on from that.

I have got to take it easy all week and try to get through this flu that I caught from the boyfriend! Bawh! He had it for about 4-5 days and I was taking care of him the whole time... felt fine and thought I wasn't going to catch the thing... until lastnight it settled in and woke me with cold chills so bad I couldn't sleep until I took some flu medicine. All day today has been a sick day... been resting, watching tv, drinking hot teas, and eating lentils soup! Yum! I hope to get better by this weekend...

• 2 weeks later...

goal for today is to

1) wrap up my research proposal and submit it to my advisor

2) check my email - my social anxiety has prevented me from looking at it for a week, and it's getting out of hand....