I Can't Stand This Anymore!!!

jonine1975

Depression is just driving me nutts, my anxiety is lower than it was last week, but my depression is horrible. I just got outbid the hospital Thursday but feel I needed more time. I feel so helpless and hopeless. This is agonizing!! It's even hard for me to write this message. I see my psychiatrist on Wednesday, but that sounds like an eternity!! So sad:(

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know right where you are coming from. I've been in the hospital three times and always leave feeling like I'm not ready to come home yet. I am glad you see your psychiatrist on Wednesday. Hang in there and know that it will get better!

I was just like you a couple of week ago. I had left the hospital (im bipolar) in urgency to come home to finish up school stuff so I wouldnt fail. Needless to say, my fragile mental health was falling into pieces right in front of me. I realized I needed to be there longer. I had an appointment with the psychiatrist the very next day and she tried adding Abilify to my medications, one week later the depression still wasnt lifted. I packed my bags to go back to the hospital when a terrible therapist stopped me and said to finish school (she also said my problems chemical and therapy wont help, I stopped seeing her after that.) So I finished school and saw my doctor again who put me on a pediatric dose of Paxil. Within 24 hours the depression melted away.

To get to the point, maybe you just need that miracle medication, or maybe you just need time. Don't give up, but always seek the hospital when you feel you need it.

Hope I helped!