3 Problems I Will Never Have...

Megan286

These are great! I want to respond to all of them every time I read them! On another note, apparently I don't have to thank every one on these forums, huh. :) Maybe I'll refrain from now on! It will be tempting, though, I like them all!

1) A hatred/dislike of cats

Me too. I was surprised the first time I heard people agreeing that they don't like cats. I have always really loved them. Most of them just sit around and wait to be pet. I think their eyes must look mean, bless their hearts. :)

Edited by grace286

...I'll never have to dress up up in uncomfortable, itchy clothes and go to mass again...

I know the feeling! You can also add.. you will never have to wear tights. Especially if they're too small/ripped/etc. They are very uncomfortable.

2) i will never teach again

That's what I said! Until I took this teaching job as an aide, and now I'm pretty much on the path to teaching again. Haha, how did I get hear?! It will be ok.

3) i will never let someone rule my life again

Same here!! I learned so much from my last relationship, more than I needed to know. I really am stronger bc of it, though.

I will never have to go through that awkward teenage thing again.

I never really knew I was awkward but looking back I sure was. glad I don't have to go back.

My ex was a jerk, but I think the doc did it because I have rh negative blood and had already had two kids. It should have been discussed with me first.

I'm sorry. My aunt had two kids and always said she wished they'd had more. Well, on the brightside, even though I don't know the situation, my mom had five kids and it was too many. So, you never know, two could have been the perfect amount.

On another note, I kind of know what it's like to have been in a relationship with a jerk. I eiither walk away from those relationships royally mad or very sad. I've done both.

This Made Me Smile.

I Will Never ever Take My Own Life Knowing How much Heart Ache It Leaves Behind.

I Will Never Ever Bring My Children Up How I Got Brought Up

I Will Always Take LittleSteps

:cat_jumps:

All things to be thankful for, definitely, littlesteps. I looove that cat!

1. I'll never have to take the hem up on my pants (I'm 6ft)
5. I'll never stop daydreaming

Same! 5'11" aren't you glad designer jeans and knock offs are long now? Also, I always daydream, inattentive add, here.

Being normal is abnormal. xD

3. I will never be a virgin.. :rolleyes:

haha,(guys hide your eyes) always good to get #3 out of the way!

And being normal is definitely abnormal at times... seriously. Sometimes groups of people need to wake up and smell the coffee!! to put it nicely.

Edited by grace286

I think you made my day, PurpleStorm!

...I'll never be arrested for a DUI...

...I'll never have to have just ONE cookie/cupcake/doughnut...

...I'll never have to dress up up in uncomfortable, itchy clothes and go to mass again...

Glad to hear it LonelyHiker! :laugh:

Eww, I remember having to wear itchy woolen jumpers as a child because mum used to knit them for us.

Grace286 - Sooo glad to be able to get longer jeans these days or I would still be wearing ill fitting mens jeans with a belt to hold them up or ugly track suit pants. Always had trouble with the sleeve length of women's clothes too. It's a bit easier these days than it used to be.

Edited by PurpleStorm

• 2 months later...

I'll never have to worry about getting addicted to drugs.

I'll always understand frugality.

I'll never have to deal with the pressure and attention that comes with being an important person.

Those are good ones.

on #3-- for sure "heavy is the head that wears the crown." Our presidents look pretty worn and concerned after being in the Oval office vs. when they began on their campaign trails.

Edited by Megan286