How Do You Feel Today #25

Trace

My first full day of being out of school, and I've been really tired, sorta sickish and not feeling hungry at all. I am feeling somewhat stronger than this morning though, which is good...

Doing OK, mentally. Last night, I saw a movie on OWN called 65 Red Roses. A former real life friend was one of the three girls in the movie (Kina), and I had chatted online with Eva, the focus of the documentary (who Kina introduced me to). I fell out with both for differing reasons, both my fault. So, I thought it would be hard to watch the movie, but it was interesting and well made, and I guess I'm just detached from that era of my life now (which is a good thing. It took long enough to recover from those episodes).

Today, I need to ride out some GI issues, but if I feel better tonight, I'll go see Hunger Games. In fairly good spirits.

Friday, I'm happy and it's home time too :)

It´s Friday, so I´m relieved.

This is my vibe too - especially as Monday is a holiday so this is a long weekend, hurray! Made it a bit hard to concentrate at work today but I got lots of typing and forms done so feel happy with what I achieved.

I could feel bouncier. I blame the alcohol I had last night. Starting to grasp the impact alcohol has on my mood, even when I'm not drinking to escape emotions, there is definitely a dip today.

Still have intenstinal discomfort. Lots of it. But I'm feeling weirdly optomistic.

The thing is, I had this weekend all planned out for myself, but none of it is going according to that plan, and I'm actually OK with that. Rewriting my "plan" as needed seems to be the only plan I need to stick to this weekend. I think by noon I'll be alright, and can pretend yesterday didn't happen.

I want to crawl back to the water where I am from.

I'm supposed to go out tonight, but I am kind of anxious about it. I haven't been out in so long and I'm meeting a whole lot of people. Totally taking myself out of my comfort zone.