How Do You Feel Today #25

Trace

Feel so drained of energy today, and I can't be bothered doing anything. It's not that I'm lazy, I just don't seem to see the point at times anymore. I could break down and cry at any moment...which could lead to SI (which I'm really trying to stop doing).

I feel so achy and tired. Woke up with bad body aches and took some pain medicine this morning. Now that it's evening it's wearing off and I don't feel well again. I must have the flu or something, it's certainly not from exercising or lifting things.

For the past day, I have felt a bit fragile, and I'm not really sure why. Signs point to my spending too long over the weekend at the aforementioned tennis tourney. However, I'm not sure what else I would have done with myself. And I know I'd have been disappointed if I didn't go. I hate being cooped up in my condo, even if I need some downtime.Boy, seems like I'm never content! Which is a shame, since life is so short.

Oh, well. Today I will go work out at the university, and hopefully others will be in an OK mood. No drama, today, please. Then maybe watch The Hunger Games.

Irritated. Went to play my composition final on the computer for my Comp class and one of the instruments wasn't playing. Doesn't sound like a big deal at first glance but this is something that I worked on for probablly twenty hours or more. ANd teacher didn't really give me much of a chance to trouble shoot it.

Hmmmmm....not a great start to the day. Made it to the bus stop, forgot my wallet, had to run back and get said wallet, RUN back to the bus stop. Very winded, and also had a stomach ache like crazy. But things got way better. It was great, cool weather today.

Unfortunately, I confirmed reports that Junior Seau, a football player, is no longer with us. That was just weird, and sad, even for somebody who follows the "other" football (soccer). But it was interesting hearing how minor head injuries can complicate depression.