Sign in to follow this  
LeilaNadine

Never Ending Sentence....

would be chasing me down every corner I rounded, slippin' n' sliddin' on the slick pavement, so I decided to do what my mother told me to never do, tsk, tsk, stand on the side of the street and hitchhike . . .

I must have waited an hour, I guess no one was that attracted to my Gary Busey looks... but , low and behold, 2 women with bright pink hair in a bright gold subaru forester, stopped and I jumped in... I asked the where they were going and the said....

Detroit so if your going that way hot stuff then hop right in :Coopwink: seeing as I have always been a sucker for chicks with dyed hair and piercings I slung my bag on the back seat and climbed in then....

Dairy Queen, then we hopped back into that flashy subaru, but then, uh-oh, I had to go, so we stopped at the nearest gas station to (ahem) unload then fill-er-up, and seeing that the attendant was a cute guy, the girls with the tacky pink hairdo . . .

. . . all of us, me, with my hot Gary Busey looks, the two chicks with the bubblegum do, and the gas attendant with his slicked back 50s hair, hopped back behind the snazzy wheels and decided to take the next exit and flee to that polite nation known as Canada  . . .

and some threw trump brand roses at him, some people threw trump brand steaks at him instead but they were taken outside by the secret service and swiftly dealt with, and he did a great bow and nearly fell over, then to his suprise

Edited by hocico

being serviced directly to our home hundreds of one-size-fits-all unisex unwashed trump-style toupees, a failure of which to wear them on a daily basis regardless of gender . . .

Edited by gs22

2 hours ago, ColdFire said:

but it was not a dream and now we are all required by law to style our hair Trumps way or face a small fine of a million dollars or be sentenced to 5 years of......

I thought it was a small loan :Coopwink:

7 minutes ago, gs22 said:

being serviced directly to our home hundreds of one-size-fits-all unisex unwashed trump-style toupees, a failure of which to wear them on a daily basis regardless of gender . . .

will result in a mandatory requirement of wall-building on the border and

Sign in to follow this