What Are You Doing? #5

Trace

I'm getting ready to go to sleep after a long sort of productive day. Just got done hanging out with my daughter to unwind from our retail therapy this afternoon and I can't stop yawning. Night all! (Now watch me stay up and read what I missed on DF today! LOL)

I'm at work, waiting for stuff so that I can complete things that are half finished. It annoys me when they are half finished and no one is giving me the information I need to finish it. So I am posting on DF while I am waiting and waiting and waiting....I wonder if I will still be waiting next week?

The boss is out and the derelict toaster keeps tripping the plugs, so all of us are trying to figure out how to tell the boss to buy a new toaster. When I tried to tell them that the toaster was on it's way out the last time, I got yelled at...cheapskates. At least it was not the cleaning lady washing the snack-which machine plug and all in the sink and then plugging it in. >< Lol

I'm at work counting down the hours until the long weekend and hoping that my client does not send me something at the last minute just before a long weekend. I can hope right???

• Lindsay changed the title to What Are You Doing? #5