Sign in to follow this  
Trace

How Is Your Weather Today #12

It's supposed to get up to around 80f here today and sunny. It was a good day to drop my daughter at the coffee shop before school since they have late arrival this week.

Well, it's too dark to see outside right now. But according to the forecast there's a strong chance of storms today. Maybe I'll wake up to a raging thunderstorm, that would be kind of nice, actually.

Cold and miserable, but the days are getting longer.

Violet31, What is winter like in Iceland? You are farther north than I am so I understand the darkness must be long but how cold does it get there? How hot in the summer?

Thanks

Yesterday was a beautiful warm sunny day and I aired the house out. It's still too dark to tell about today but the forecast, my sinuses, and my bones say there's gonna be rain.

Hey all you rainy day people! I'm getting sunshine and I would love to send some warm rays through cyberspace! +14 today and +18 tomorrow means the snow :snowunsure:

is almost history in Saskatchewan Canada. How many of you have tried Light Box Therapy? I'm curious how it works for DF users. I'm planning on getting a light box by the end of summer. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

It´s a slight frost in the air, the ground was beautifully white this morning. No rain, just still weather and sunset about seven in the evening. Not bad, not bad. :)

Hi Crazyguy

I am not allowed in the sun or to have any form of light used on me. Actually I have to wear sunblock inside as I should not be exposed to fluorescent lights and the likes either. It is not an easy thing avoiding the sun when you come from a hot country. Extreme heat makes me ill. So I love the rain. When it rains, I smile. I also love the smell of rain and how everything seems so clean and fresh afterwards.

It is my favourite weather, cool and rainy. Yay!

It's storming here again today, but hopefully I won't have to drive in it again. I've always loved the rain (as long as I wasn't driving in it) but my body doesn't do well on rainy days anymore.

Hi Crazyguy

I am not allowed in the sun or to have any form of light used on me. Actually I have to wear sunblock inside as I should not be exposed to fluorescent lights and the likes either. It is not an easy thing avoiding the sun when you come from a hot country. Extreme heat makes me ill. So I love the rain. When it rains, I smile. I also love the smell of rain and how everything seems so clean and fresh afterwards.

It is my favourite weather, cool and rainy. Yay!

Trace, my aunt was allergic to the sun. She had a hard time but also had a pretty good life. She enjoyed family and lots of activities through adaptation and comprimise. Guess what was her most amazing gift? She had the softest skin. Enjoy your day! I'm going to enjoy the wind that comes with the warm sunny skies of the Canadian prairies in March despite the dust in my eyes!

God Bless!

Spring is finally in the air! And the first crocuses are coming up in my garden. Now is the time polar bears start getting up from their long hibernation, so I have to be careful when I start jogging again near the seafront. They start coming here on icebergs and swim to shore.

Violet31. That one hellov an incentive to run, a polar bear chase! Godspeed!

I'm enduring great weather here today +18c

Somewhat cloudy/overcast. It's felt like it's been on the edge of storming all day, but it hasn't yet.

Violet31, What is winter like in Iceland? You are farther north than I am so I understand the darkness must be long but how cold does it get there? How hot in the summer?

Thanks

It´s only for the tough ones. :) No, I´m joking! It can be really awful, and there is so much seasonal depression here, that some people just hibernate during winter and get better in spring. It´s very dark from September until April. The darkest days are in December and January and you have the feeling you haven´t seen the sun for ages. It snows a lot and we have really rough weather, storms, sometimes hurricanes and of course earthquake on a semi-regular basis.

The spring, summer and autumn can be absolutely magical and the nights are filled with white light. You see the sun and moon at the same time and the sun never sets.

How is it where you are? Do you get depressed because of the lack of light?

Watching Maid Marion with my wife, what a great series it is. The jokes and the songs are hilarious , it is a bit of a pity that kids today dont get to watch anything like this. The only bit I dont like is how many jokes they make about the Royal Family, I guess with Tony Robinson being an ardent republican I should expect it but still only a little niggle :wwww:

Thanks

It