Are You Depress?

Hello Mr. koo and welcome to DF,

There can be a chemical imbalance in the brain causing depresssion for many of us including myself. I take medication because of it. I hope you are in treatment if that is the case with you. We have tons of resources across the forums and in Depression Central, so make yourself comfortable, browse around and I hope you find DF helpful.

Lindahurt

Hello. I too sometimes feel there is something wrong with my brain. A lot of people with depression or other disorders feel they have brain damage even. I think this forum could be helpful to you and you will see there are many here you might find are going through similar experiences and feelings. We welcome you here!

There's actually been talk of blood tests that can be done to see whether or not one's depression stems from a physical/chemical imbalance, or simply a poor thinking habit/cycle. Kind of exciting to think about! In the mean time, just remember that either way there's a lot of things you can do to help yourself, and we're all here for you of course. :) <3

-- Angoisse