Gratitude - Mention At Least Three Things You

Violet31

Overprotective friends. (Even though it's maddening sometimes.)

New friends. And how much hope they give me.

Patience.

How good it feels to live in the moment instead of fretting about the past or the future.

I don't think I'm completely broken now. Just imbalanced. I have to process this trauma, and I'll simply not be 100% myself until I do. I know this, because I do actually have fun in the car when I'm blasting music and singing and when I dance at home. Sunday mornings are made for loud music in the kitchen and dancing with the dust mop.

I was going to say having more money in my account than I thought I did, but then I remembered it's all spoken for. I'll get there eventually.

Relatively speaking, I feel better this morning than I have in two years. If I could take a walk on top of this, I'd almost be in heaven. I wish I knew where this good mood is coming from so I could harness it.

I've stopped fretting about how tight my schedule is. I have things due every Saturday and Sunday nights by 11:59 and have to submit them online. Every weekend, I upload files around 11:45, just in the nick of time. I hate that, but I need as much time with the material as I can get. My grades are benefiting, but it really stresses me out. It's getting better. 🙂 

I slept in!

I was able to get a seat in the classes I wanted for the summer.

The daffodils are out, and spring break is next week. 🌷

I have time to cook one of my favorite recipes today, Saag Paneer. No time to make my own cheese, although that's fun.

Seeing Hamilton last night.

Spending today with family, going to the old park with my husband and the dog.

Not falling into full anxiety mode on the drive home in spite of rush hour traffic.

Walking tonight even though I really didn't want to. And it wasn't as miserable as I was thinking it would be.

I see my doctor on Monday and might get some relief from this pain.

My shift tonight was canceled. I'll have more time to research for my presentation. I don't feel a lick of anxiety about presenting in front of the class. Maybe my recent circumstances inoculated me against stage fright. 

My husband took the dog twice before work so I didn't have to take her until I got up in the evening.

I caught up on some sleep.

By the time I got up, the hottest part of the day was over and it was in the 70s.

Some superficial notes of gratitude:

1-Fitting in smaller clothes.

2-My hair growing out so I can put it in a top knot again.

3-Skin looking good lately. I think it has to do with the weight loss/drinking more water.