Violet31

Gratitude - Mention At Least Three Things You

Grateful for a good service today, had to take the laptop in and they gave me the best service.

Grateful I managed to go to work and to an important meeting despite my sinusites and antibiotics.

Grateful for my warm and cozy bed.

I am grateful for my family which I love and adore. I have a beautiful wife and 2 great kids, 2 great inlaw kids and 2 absolutely adorable baby granddaughters. I am thankful that I can live a comfortable life regardless of the weather outside.

I am grateful that I made over 5 dozen peanut butter cookies, and only some of them have burnt bottoms (and even those taste good).

I am grateful that my husband and I have the means to buy presents for our loved ones.

I am grateful that I will spend the next two days with my family eating food and my cookies and exchanging gifts and just making memories.

I'm grateful for indoor plumbing

I'm grateful for electric appliances like refrigerators, heaters, air conditioners, stoves, microwaves, lights, computers and so on

I'm grateful for modern medicine

1. Im grateful for my kids.  They are my world. 

2. Im grateful for my small zoo of animals. Theyre better than people most days .I wish I had more. 

3. I'm grateful for whoever invented the smartphone. As much as I'm trying to stop using mine so much I'd be lost without it. 

I am grateful for having a family that loves and supports me and a boyfriend that loves me...I am grateful to have a roof over my head and am grateful for having friends that care about me...8-]] 

I hope I can talk myself into feeling better by finding silver linings with gratitude.

I have a roof over my head, even though I'm struggling with my roommates.

I found someone with whom I relate and can speak openly about my depression, if not the full cause of it.

So far, my classes are going well this spring, and I'm looking forward to one class in particular this fall.

I know I can be content with my life, even if it doesn't turn out how I planned. I've survived other deep, dark crevices.

1 hour ago, moodyjuniper said:

I hope I can talk myself into feeling better by finding silver linings with gratitude.

I have a roof over my head, even though I'm struggling with my roommates.

I found someone with whom I relate and can speak openly about my depression, if not the full cause of it.

So far, my classes are going well this spring, and I'm looking forward to one class in particular this fall.

I know I can be content with my life, even if it doesn't turn out how I planned. I've survived other deep, dark crevices.

I hope everything continue to go up hill for you my friend 

Affectionate cats.

All the progress I've made with my core beliefs, even though I have a long way to go with a couple of them.

My support team. 

The capacity to love, even when it isn't returned.

Dreams coming true. I'm being grateful in advance here. Grateful for the chance to try. I'm lucky to be alive.